2: Strangers in the night

*°+ Strangers in the night, two lonely people. We were strangers in the night ~°*

Chapter 2: Strangers in the night

For the record, Cassie Sanders was right and Aria really did love the ballet.

"Oh my god I am so tired." Aria stretched herself on the passenger seat with a giant yawn. Cassie just rolled her eyes.

"It's not even 7 Ari, keep it together will you? You probably spend the day on the sofa, reading anyway."

This earned the Blonde a slight slap on the arm, which she just shrugged off. Instead she send Aria a "am I wrong though?"-look.

Of course Cassie was right. "And what if. It's my first entirely free weekend since forever."

The past month have been incredibly busy and difficult for Aria. She had finished another season of her hit TV show "The secrets of Larkia" A phantasy series, loosely based on beloved book, which she had to promote.

Now, with the Christmas Holidays around the corner, the young actress had decided to take a few weeks off, doing absolutely nothing.

Cassie just laughed, admiring the strength and dedication of her friend. "How're you gonna spend the evening then?"

"Chilling on the sofa, probably watching Harry Potter."

"I don't know what I was expecting." They both giggled and Aria gave Cassie another slap.

At half past seven Cassie dropped Aria off in front of her house, after getting a phone call from a very stressed Stefan, begging her to come home and help her with the twins.

Inside, Aria stepped out of her killer boots and rubbed her sore feet, before she went upstairs to take off all that glamour and change into sweatpants and a simple top.

Then deciding that the anger of her manager for not sticking to her diet, was worth it, she put a pizza in the oven and, as promised, started watching Harry Potter.

___

Half past seven also happened to be the time Kai Havertz left, after Timo Werner threatened to throw a shoe at him if he pushed himself anymore.

"It's not healthy to push yourself like that." Timo pointed out in the dressing rooms.

"I'm better than ever." Kai mumbled. If he was trying to convince Timo or himself was written in the stars.

"With you skills, no doubt, but not with your heart. You don't play with passion anymore. It's what made you this amazing star player. Your passion." And with that, Kai was left alone with his thoughts.

With a sigh he grabbed his bag and left the training center.

What Kai Havertz didn't expect though was the exit being packed with paparazzi. Even at this hour.

Confused and annoyed he tried to sneak his way around the paparazzi but he was unlucky because several people spottet him right away, as if they were looking for him.

Supressing a groan he faced the people, ready to answer some questions on the way to his car.

"How are you doing Kai?" a Man with an ugly mustache asked. The footballer pressed out a "Good" and moved on.

"Have you found friends here?" Another Man with a giant camera. Another "Yes" followed by a short "Timo Werner."

That's how it went for the next 10 minutes or so and Kai's eyes were hurting from all the flashlights against the dark background.