Part twenty-six

PLEASE VOTE!! It helps my story get seen :)

SOFIA'S POV

Today is our second to last day in Hawaii, and I told James that I would be spending it with Ioane. James tells me that he'll find someone to meet up with at the bar, and once again it amazes me to see his ability to hook up with random women on the fly. He is a very attractive guy, so it makes sense I guess.

Ioane tells me to meet him at the beach. Apparently, he's going to be teaching me how to surf today. It doesn't take long for me to locate him in my usual spot. I give him a hug, and he kisses me on the cheek when he sees me. "Aloha," he says.

"Aloha Ioane. How are you?"

"Good! Better now that you're here."

I blush, and he helps me practice using the surfboard on sand before we get in the water. We practice for about thirty minutes, and then Ioane decides to let me go in the ocean. I am able to get up on the board a few times, and I manage to catch a couple of waves. Most of the time, the water drowns me and I come up sputtering, but I'm a good sport.

When I get back on land, Ioane rewards my efforts with a kiss.

"So do you really have to go back home?" He asks me.

I nod my head, sitting down on the sand next to him. "Unfortunately. I would love to stay back on the island, but my real life is calling."

"This could be your real life if you stayed," he tells me.

"Don't tempt me," I tell him, smiling.

"But I'm serious. Am I ever going to see you again? This thing between us—it's real. And I know it doesn't come around often. I don't think we should let go of each other."

"Ioane, I'm married. What kind of future could we possible have?"

"Divorce him," Ioane says. "I could make you happy. Face it, you're not happy in your marriage with him."

Was that true? I wouldn't say I was unhappy. But I was hurt that James insisted on sleeping with other women. I guess I thought that James would slowly fall in love with me after we got married, but that wasn't going to be the case. He only wanted to have sex with women all day long. I don't know why I ever thought he would change for me just because we got married. It was foolish of me to think that things could be different for us.

And of course, divorce was out of the option. That was one of the terms of my agreement with James' family. If I broke off the marriage or engagement, I wouldn't get the next installment of money from them. And my dad needed all the cash he could get.

"I can't Ioane."

"Why not?" He asks. "Let me make you happy."

I sigh. "Please don't make saying goodbye any harder."

"Promise me you'll come back to visit," he says.

"Ioane—"

"—promise," he insists, cutting me off.

I meet his warm brown eyes. "Okay, fine. I promise I will try to come back and see you again."

"That's all I want." He leans in to kiss me softly, and I do my best to keep from crying. I don't want to leave Ioane, and I don't want to say goodbye like this. I'm definitely going to have to come back and visit because once I make a promise, I keep it.

~~~
JAMES' POV

For some reason, I thought that it might be a challenge to pick up women if I had an arm in a sling, but that wasn't the case. I met Stacy, a tall and skinny blonde, at the tiki bar on the beach. She and I go back to her place, where she gets down on her knees and services me like a king.

When she moves up to kiss me, I can't help but notice how thin and chapped her lips are compared to Sofia's. Sofia has plump, soft lips that make it feel like you're kissing pillows. She has the breath control of a swimmer, and she can hold out on a kiss longer than any other woman I know.

Stacy is nothing compared to her.

I tell myself to snap out of thinking about Sofia. Why is she always on my mind, even when I'm having sex? I wrap my arms around Stacy, and all I can feel is that her waist isn't as small as Sofia's. Her ass isn't nearly as round, and her tits are flat. I've never really minded women with flat chests—boobs are boobs—but after holding Sofia's full breasts, I can't help but compare their tits.

Fuck it, I'm just going to think about Sofia. I imagine that Stacy is Sofia, her naked body pressed against mine. I kiss my way down her neck, on her breasts, sucking her nipples until she screeches. God, the sound of her screeching is annoying. I try to put the noises she's making out of mind. My hands find her shorts, tugging down on the jean material. I pull her underwear down and climb on top of her, flexing my hips against her. I begin to fuck her hard until she's squealing like a damn pig. When she finishes, I pull out of her and slip my shorts on. I don't want to spend any more time with her than I have to at this point. She's annoying.

I head straight home, feeling unsatisfied. Stacy wasn't a good lay, so that didn't feel as good as I wanted it. Was it bad sex because I hated the way she sounded or because I wished it was Sofia the whole time? I had it bad for her, damn it. What was I going to do?

I imagine her small hands all over my body again. The way she smells drives me crazy. I can feel a bulge straining against my pants. Fuck, I need to jack off. I head to the bathroom, grabbing my cock. I begin jerking off, stroking my dick in quick, aggressive movements. I imagine Sofia's lips against mine as I come undone, releasing all over my hand. How am I supposed to deal with how horny I am for the rest of my life while I'm married to her?