Chapter 11

"Why your ex boyfriend was waiting for you?" — tanong sa akin ni Zari habang nakaakbay sa akin. I let out a big sigh as I keep my gaze on Brandon who's standing next to his car on the parking lot.

"Ayaw nya akong tigilan." — walang ganang tugon ko naman.

Ace and Bri told us that they need to go since they have plans. Napatango na lang ako sa kanila habang nagwave lang naman si Zari sa tabi ko. Minsan napapatanong ulit ako sa sarili ko if may something kina Ace at Zari or baka mali ako ng akala? I wanted to asked Zari pero inuunahan ako ng pride. I don't want to make her feel that I'm interested with her, I'm struggling enough taking care of my feelings towards her.

Wala akong balak na kausapin si Brandon pero nakita naman ako nito at patakbong linapitan kami ni Zarina. He was looking at the arms of Zarina that rested on my shoulder. Zarina was about to remove it but I stop her and hold her hand. She look at me confused but I just look at her plainly.

"Ah— babe ah I mean, Chelsie, I went here after my class ended kahit ganun kalayo but I manage to come here just to see you and invite to have a dinner with me." — usal nito, hindi ko alam kung kinokonsensya ba ako nitong si Brandon dahil sa binaggit pa nito ang malayong byinahe at effort nyang puntahan ako. I didn't asked him to do that anyway so??? Anong gusto nyang managyari ngayon? I rolled my eyes at him as I keep on holding Zari's hand.

"Can't you see why I stop you pursuing me?" — tanong ko sa kanya, he look lost as he shake his head.

"Hindi ka pa din nagbabago, you're just pretending just to win me back. Show me good things then suddenly blurted something that makes me realize that you will never gonna be changed." — usal ko sa kany. I can feel the uneasiness feeling of Zarina as she keep on shifting her body beside me. I'll deal with her later, I just need someone beside me right now to have the courage to confront Brandon.

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo Chelsie? Can't you feel my sincerity? Or can't you appreciate my efforts this past few months?" — tanong nito sa akin halatang tinitimpi nito ang galit. Unti-unti ko naman naramdaman ang namumuong galit sa katawan at handa na sanang sigawan ang lalakeng nasa harapan ko pero Zarina did something that stop my body to process.

"Excuse me Mister but Nichie is now my girlfriend." — she interrupts us. This make me look at her dumbfounded. I shifted my gaze towards Brandon and he look at us disgustingly.

"What a disgusting shit are you talking about?" — he asked madly as he step forward and grab Zarina's on the collar of her uniform. Bigla naman akong nabahala dahil ayaw kong mapaaway si Zarina sa baliw na kagaya ni Brandon.

"Bitasan mo sya Brandon, isa!" — matigas na usal ko sabay hawak sa may braso nito. He look at me with a hatred in his eyes.

"Ito ang pinagpalit mo sa akin? What the hell Chelsie? Nababaliw ka na ba?" — he shouted at me as he pushed Zarina away kaya napaupo ito sa may lupa. I was about to help Zarina but Brandon hold my hand and dragged me away towards Zarina. Zarina called me and tried to stand up but I think she strained her feet, I just told her that I'll be okay and I will call her later. She look at me defeated as she tried to stand up. Brandon pushed me inside his car as I felt how angry is he to me. Bakit kasi sinabi ni Zarina 'yun? Hindi ba sya nag iisip? Imbes na natapos na 'to I'm sure mas lalong hindi ako titigilan nitong si Brandon.

"We need to talk." — matigas na usal nito bago nito pinagarurot ang sasakyan papalayo sa school namin. I hope Zarina will be okay.

Brandon brought me at the park near at my condo building. He was silent as he keep on walking back and forth. I feel nervous since I know how scary he is when he gets mad.