They Say, Unexpected Things Are Best

First, I don't know what I should put as the title. Let me write everything first and then I will worry about the title for this part.

So we met in the most unexpected time and surely form the most unexpected bond. I do not have a very good image of boys because the male around me is a great example. But I am glad you are a different snow boy. Remain like this.

Lol, what should I say or where to start-

My first time making this so forgive me for my mistakes.

So first for your nickname. I am obsessed with snow never saw it in real life but I will in future. And you kind of remind me of snow? If it makes sense. You are delicate in a way and just attracts people. You are pure in a way and unique too.

If you can't understand my poetic self it's fine you don't have a brain remember 😏😂😂😂😂

Secondly, I don't try to read you at all but I don't know how I say anything about you and then you go like

'I- '
'STOP READING ME

And that makes me laugh so hard I can't even tell you.
😂😂☺😁

I hope I met you earlier Lucas. I actually hope so that I can beat your 'expensive' ass before so that you have not ended like this.

But I am here now.

So I will try my best to help you when you need it and be with you all time. Even with your sassy attitude and ya the sarcasm you.

I hope we don't look in contact one day and continue our bond over time. Because it our decision, remember if we want to be in contact or not.

My brain is blank right now.

If someone asks me to describe you, I am gonna flex you myself, mister

If someone asks me to describe you, I am gonna flex you myself, mister. Today really I am gonna go to people and tell them how I made a new friend and all that.

I will describe you as,

Someone who has a personality is gold or if you don't like gold then lets go with diamond. Did you get my point right? I hope so.

Who is blind and can't see past his shitty things that only in his mind. And can't see how precious he is and how great of a human being he is.

He points his good traits as things he doesn't like about himself. Which don't even make sense.

You are that person who everyone wants to have in their life and just want you around. You are just giving this vibe that makes others feel so comfortable and home-like. Like there is no need to act in front of you because you will never judge.

I hope you see you have more positives than negative Mr Snowboy.

And I hope 😂😂😂
That after you come back you don't block me because of the 2000 of messages I will send you.

And I am open to the date, don't forget it, sir.

Should I flirt a Lil bit too here?
As who knows me being me will never gonna flirt anyways.

I think any girl will fall for you. I am falling for you

*runs away in embarrassment*

Oh God is that called flirting?
If yes then I am never done that.
I blushed all shades of red I think.

Should I end this here?
Lol, I am talking to myself now.

You are rubbing on me Lucas...even tho we just talked for a day.

Remember this::::::::::

You are the most precious creating of good I swear.

Now I am out.

Too much sugar.

Hope your ass like all these words.

Wait a minute, you thought I was gone nahhhhh

Can you do this?I don't know what it is called

Can you do this?
I don't know what it is called

But I surely can't. The girl is surely me. Embarrassing myself 👀😶

Bye!!!!