1

'𝐼𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝟧 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁. 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝒸𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.

𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓎𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝓇𝓃. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝓈.'

I closed my diary and placed it on my bedside table. I had just woken up but I was feeling even more down then I have been feeling. Something was going on but I couldn't pin point it.

I put my hands on the side of the sink as I began to wonder what had happened. I still couldn't figure out why. The running tap distracted me from my thoughts. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and then headed downstairs.

I wondered down the stairs and smelt a familiar scent. I walked into the kitchen and greeted my dad. He was 38 years old and was left alone my by my mother with me, my older brother Cole, and my little sister Syd.

Cole had brown fluffy hair with hazel eyes just like mine. He jawline literally defines his whole face which he should be proud of since he's a bitch. He had a slit in his left eyebrow. Not because he wanted it I shaved it off when I was a kid and it never grew back. Unlucky boy.

Sydney also had brown hair and her eyes were also hazel. But the left eye was different. She had different coloured eyes. Dad told me it was called heterochromia irises. Half of her left eye was grey and the other was hazel. It was cute on her.

He waved at me as he said "morning kiddo." I waved at him still feeling drowsy. I looked at the seat in front of me and sat down. I slammed my head on the surface as I tried to figure out what happened last night.

My dad brought over some pancakes with some maple syrup and a bit of butter. he called my brother Cole downstairs. "Cole please don't make me come upstairs you gonna be late for school!" I giggled as I started to cut my pancake.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

I wasn't kidding when I said the chapter at the start are short 💔