29

"Your gonna wish that you never had met me
(We could have had it all)
Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep
(We could have had it all)"

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Sofia." I could hear him repeating my name over and over again.

"What Alex." Everyone turned their attention to me and then back to him when he spoke.

Creepy.

"Where the fuck is your boyfriend." He shouted.

"Where is the girl you hooked up with? Did you remember her name yet?" I said shouting back at him. His face flushed red but he wasn't done talking yet.

"That's not what I asked." He said shouting back.

"Did you have to cause a scene?"

"If I didn't you wouldn't have listened to me."

"I still don't want to listen. You messed up big time. That's on you."

He never knows how to except the fact that I don't like him anymore. Normal people can just move on.

Especially if it's their fault.

"I don't care about you anymore Sofia. I want your boyfriend to come out here." He shouted turning my attention back towards him.

"What has he ever done to you?"

I felt a strong pair of hands hold me from the waist and move me to the side to get through.

"Roman let's leave." I said pulling his arm speaking through my teeth.

"Sofia let go." He said freeing himself from my grip.

"I'll be fine." He said kissing my forehead.

I couldn't really hear what happened next. The crowd was screaming a Roman went into the circle. Jesus they were treating it like a high school fight.

I watched taking a bite of the orange and the next thing I heard was a slap. Physical already? The boys were punching and kicking eachother making the crowd scream and shout.

Alex grabbed something from his pocket and the thing that followed next was a huge gunshot. Little kids were running and the teens were backing away behind their mothers and fathers.

I could see Roman patting his pockets frantically but couldn't find anything.

"FUCK. SOFIA DO YOU HAVE THAT GUN?" He shouted.

I shook my head and threw the gun at him. I don't want him shooting but it's gonna happen.

Everyone stood back but I stayed where I was. I couldn't get involved anymore so there was nothing I could do.

"What the fuck do you want from me." Roman said pointing the gun at him.

"I want you to leave Sofia alone." He said pointing his gun at Roman aswell.