The Makeover

Jackie's P.O.V

Today was a new day and today I was going to get a huge new makeover. Mahogany jumped on my bed trying to wake me up.

"WAKE UP JACKIE! WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU A NEW MAKEOVER TODAY!!! REMBER?!" She yelled and kept jumping.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. She grabbed it and threw it back harder. "What the hell Mahogany!!! I'm trying to sleep!"I yelled.

She pulled the blankets off of me and pulled me off the bed. I fell off the bed and snuggled on to it. "The floor is comfortable too." I said and started to fall asleep.

Mahogany didn't give up, instead she grabbed water and threw it at me. I stood up and and threw the water bottle all over the floor. "MAHOGANY!!! What the hell! Hurry up and get ready then! Fucking annoying little bitch." I muttered the last part.

"I heard that!" She laughed and started to get ready. I put my hair in a lazy bun and I put on joggers, A plain black T shirt, and a MAGCON sweater. I grabbed some short socks and put on my black vans.

"Really?" Mahogany asked. She was wearing a black and white polkadot crop top, a Aqua skirt, and black combat boots. She had red lipstick on and her Minnie mouse ears.

"Yup." I smiled. "You really need a BIG TIME makeover." She giggled. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and headphones. She walked out the room and I followed.

"Who else is going with us?" I asked. "I think only Carter and Matt. The rest of the guys and Aawanted to go explore." She said.

I nodded and we waited for the guys to come meet us in the lobby.

-15 minutes later-

"Thanks again!" I smiled at the taxi driver. Matt and Carter literally almost broke the window 5 times.

"You guys are suppose to be older and more mature than me. Then here I am Being the mature one!" I told them slightly irritated.

"But you love us!" They smiled cheekily. "yea yea, shut up already." I smiled. We walked inside the mall and started to look in the stores and buy clothes.

Mahogany and I bought: crop tops, skater skirts, dresses, different color jeans, tank tops, jackets, heels, flats, cardigans, shirts, and I bought 4 pairs of Vans.

Then we went to a little makeup shop and bought different types of eyeliners, mascaras, powder, lipsticks, and lipgloss. We also bought a curly iron and wand, a flat iron, and a iron that makes the hair wavy.

The last stop was the spa. Mahogany was going to choose out a new hairstyle and they were going to do my makeup. They me close my eyes and wait until they finished.

-1 hour later-

"Open your eyes." The women said. I did as told and opened my eyes. I looked in the mirror and saw my new self. I had my usual long hair but instead of dark brown it was now ombré and curled.

I had on mascara, foundation, powder and a little blush. The makeup made my hazel eyes pop out. I was amazed, I looked like a new person! With the new clothes I Would dress like one too.

I smiled and thanked the women and walked over to Mahogany. She looked up from her phoned and her jaw dropped. "You look amazing!!!" She squealed and hugged me.

"Thanks Mahogany!" I smiled. I paid and we walked out and started looking for Matt and Carter.

Someone tapped my soldier and so I turned around. " Hey, my friend wanted to know if you wanted to go out some time." Matt said to me. Did he not recognize me?

Carter was next to a door of a store and was staring at me. "Matt that's Jackie..." Mahogany turned around and started laughing.

I giggled and motioned Carter to come over here. He walked over and smiled at me. "Hey." He said. He did recognize me either! Did I really look that different?!

Matt and mahogany were laughing so much they were crying already. "Th-th-that's Ja-Ja-JACKIE!!" Matt cackled.

Carter looked at me and blushed. "O-oh h-hey Jackie." He blushed. "Hey Carter." I smiled at him. "U-uh lets go b-back to the hotel n-now. N-Nash called and said t-that everyone is gonna m-meet up in Panera bread." He stuttered.

I giggled and handed each of the boys bags. They looked at me wide eyed. "Did you buy the whole store?!" They questioned. "No I think about half of this is mine, the other half is Mahogany's things." I told them.

-15 minutes later-

"Meet up back here in 30 minutes!" Matt yelled and walked to his room. "Okay!" Mahogany yelled back.

We unlocked the room door and started to bring all the bags in. We had about 20-25 different size bags in total.

After we finished with all the bags we started to change our clothes. I ended up leaving my hair and makeup the same. But I changed clothes and put on one of the new dress' that I bought.

It was an Aqua/Mint and black colored dress. It was like lace from the front and back but only on top and the bottom was Aqua/mint and spoofed out in the bottom.

I also put on deodorant, perfume, and black heels. I grabbed my phone and money and put it in a small black bag. I looked at the mirror and I actually looked pretty.

"JACKIE! We have to-" Mahogany stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me. "Jackie! You look gorgeous!" She smiled widely. "Thanks. But you were saying."I smiled back.

"Oh yea now they changed it to 15 minutes 'cuz Bart added an extra show and doesn't want us to be late for it. So we have to go." She said and headed for the door.

I followed and closed the door after she walked out. We then walked to the elevator and waited. The elevator dinged and we went in. As soon as we walked in we saw Shawn and Samantha kissing.

"Oh hey.." Shawn started. I suddenly felt mad and slapped him "I'm going threw the stairs." I told Mahogany. The elevator door almost closed but I opened them with the button and ran out.