Ua high

Y/n pov 

Dad barges in the room "T-the letters.. Ua hah hah" he yells panting holding 2 letters me and izu snatch the letters and open them hurriedly we see all might and look at each other confused

(The next day bc I'm lazy 😅😅)

We get to Ua and walk to class "We got 1a right" izu asks "Yup here it is" we stand in front of the tall door in admiration and we walk in to see every one but one looked familiar ".......B.....Bakugou" I say in a hushed whisper no one heard and i start to cry"y-y/n what's wrong" izu asked not noticing Bakugou I run over and squeeze Bakugou in my arms crying "W-where were you" he looked up surprised "Y/n!" He hugs back "K-kacchan" izuku starts to cry to soon me Bakugou and izu are hugging and crying "woah bakubro are you crying" someone says i sharply turn my head and I  growl at the stranger "Y/n its ok he is a friend" Bakugou says in a soothing voice " o-oh I am so very sorry I'm Y/n midoriya who are you "I say "Ejiro kirishima but you can call me kiri or kirishima" he replied "I'm izuku midoriya her brother" izu says "hey! Bakubro has a soft spot for you guys though"he says " oh Bakugou is our childhood friend" " Oh cool" he says "go to your seats...." A sleepy voice says everyone sits "so today we are introducing ourselves I'm shota aizawa your teacher now introduce yourselfs I'm going to sleep" 

(After class) "we are getting dorms and you will have a dorm buddy

Y/n and Bakugou

Izuku and Shoto

Mina and Hagakure

Blah and blah" 

(After school) i walk to my dorm and open the door to see Bakugou sitting on a couch "hey nerd" he says "hey Bakugou" 

That's the end of  chapter one tell me if you have any story suggestions bye