Chapter 1

"Faye wag mong masyadong seryosohin yang love love na yan." Ani Tin. She's my best friend since we were in elementary.

"Okay po, Madame." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Pinaikot mo na yung mundo mo kay Walter. Akala ko ba sabay tayong pupunta sa France para maging fashion designer and how about your talent? You have your own life Faye." Tin told me and I just smile. I really love Walter. I can give up my own dreams just to support him and always be on his side.

"Ano ka ba? I can still paint and I'm happy for always supporting Scott in his games." I said while hugging her.

"What if dumating yung araw na hindi na para sayo yung mundo ni Walter? Everyone admire him Faye and I know that he loves you but what if dumating yung araw na mag iba sya?" She said still convincing me to come with her in France.

"I can still accept him even he changed. We've promised to each other that we will always love and spend our whole life together. I trust him and I really love him, Tin. I know that I can't live without him." I said and she just looked at me with hopes in her eyes.

"I know and I always want you to be happy Faye. If something happens just call me and I will gonna kill that bullshit." She said and I just laugh.

Even before she didn't trust Walter. Maybe she just love me and didn't wanted me to get hurt. But what if dumating yung araw na hindi na ako yung mundo ni Scott? No! I know that day will never going to happen.

Scott respect me as a woman and as his longtime partner. He never cheated on me and never will. We studied together in Ateneo de Manila. I graduated Architecture in Interior Design but I'm still busy under my Dad's company.

He's company is experiencing some trouble right now and he really needed my help. I spent most of my time watching and supporting Scott in his games. This year he became the MVP of their team. I'm so proud of him.

"Hey babe, are you coming?" Scott called me.

"Yeah, on my way." I said and he just stare at me.

"I love you." He said before turning off the phone.

He's the perfect boyfriend every woman wanted to have. We've been in a relationship for 7years and he respect me on my perception that we can't do that thing unless we we're married.

Yeah, we've never did that and that's the most important thing for me. My Mom keep on telling me that that's the best gift that I can give to my husband. If he really truly loves me then he will wait for the right time.

He's my first kiss, my first date and I spent most of my happy memories with him. I've been closed with his teammates and even to their girlfriends and wife's of his teammates.

"You're the best girlfriend, Faye." Aljur said while I'm helping Scott to wipe his sweat. Everyone teased us and Scott and I just laughed at them.