Headcanons for the Elders with an insecure reader

I have been going through the motions lately so this is pretty much a self-indulgent piece. Regardless I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to comment and such if you like it :)

Mark- Okay this asshole wouldn't be much help in this regard. He would be like "Huh?". Homeboy loves their S/O to absolute death and doesn't understand how they think so poorly of themselves. "Why are you insecure? If anything I should be the insecure one.... Like, have you seen me? I'm nothing in comparison to you knucklehead." Cuddles and Hugs are in order, please! I feel like although Mark carries himself with a lot of arrogance and supposed self-confidence he is really insecure because he thinks that he isn't good enough for his S/O. Overall both he and his S/O are insecure Lil babies. :,)

David- David simps are winning because this man is the absolute best with an insecure S/O. So much reassurance that his S/O is perfect. Praises everything about his S/O. I feel like it would be absolutely impossible to be insecure with this man because he is constantly adoring everything about his S/O! This little man is absolutely glued to his S/O the moment that they mention that they are insecure about anything. Just imagine his arm constantly draped around you in an act to constantly reassure you.

Barry- Baby this man is another one who is so confused? Like "What? You're so perfect! How do you not see this?" He isn't as overly affectionate but he would do little things like small little gifts and notes that are left around for you to find to make sure his S/O feels loved and cared for. If he finds his S/O looking in the mirror being insecure about their looks I definitely think he would be the best in the situation. More hugs and cuddles from Barry, please! This absolute teddy bear would be the best at that :)