Author's note

Hello, my dear readers, I'm back!

So before you start reading I want to give you head-ups.

First, if you're searching for a book full of happiness, love & romance lemme tell you this book is not for you.

Second I would like you to be patient with me, you maybe won't understand everything at first it would be a mysterious ride and I hope you'll like it!

Third I am so excited to show you what I have written, I'm writing that type of story for the first time(lemme tell you it's so hard writing it).

*I'm open to any criticism but respectfully.

If you're done with my author note and still want to go with me on this journey, what you're waiting for? Start reading!

With love,

Saratomboy.

Present  me:

This story didn't end up as I wanted it to, I am proud of what I've written but I believe I could have done better, if you're reading this I want to tell you this story has some cliche, cringe-worthy, and plot gaps. It's not the best romance, mafia, or drama you'll read but I can assure you it's unique that I am sure of. 

 Please be aware that my story isn't perfect but well I hope that you would give me a chance by reading it maybe you'll like it or love it. If you read this and you're still planning to read it then thank you I really appreciate that.

**The story is under editing**