Fuckin school (13)

After the bell rang I headed to my locker so I could get my shit for class. I was kinda surprised I haven't seen any of the guys today. Or Jess. I'm sure I'll see them in class. I walked to my class and saw kat walk in. I hadn't seen her in this class yesterday, so maybe she just needed to give the teacher something. I walked into the classroom and I saw my friends sitting in the back, and kat was talking to this other dude in the class. He looked kinda rude but oh well. I waved to her and she walked over and gave me a hug. I waved to the guy she was talking to after she hugged me and he just glared at me. Oooookaaay? Rude. I walked into the back of the room where the guys and Jess were. Jess stood up and hugged me right away, the guys just said various "Hi"s . I asked kallen about the guy that kat was talking to. I found out his name was "chad" . Fitting. I saw the teacher walk in after maybe 30 seconds.

"Kat, go to your class" he said. "Why the fuck do I need to leave ?" Kat asked. "Because I don't want you in my classroom. Get out" he replied. Kat rolled her eyes and picked up her bag "it's not my fault your marriage is going to shit, stop taking out on me." Kat said as she walked out of the room, slamming the door. I was about to laugh when Jess covered my mouth, I had noticed she was covering her own too. We both put our head down on the desk and tried not to laugh.

The class wasn't quiet after that. Blade asked if he could use my phone to search something because his was dead, so I unlocked it and handed him my phone. After about 5 mins he gave me back my phone and I walked up to the front of the room to throw something out. The teacher was out in the hall talking to his wife on the phone, so I didn't have to ask. Right when I got to the front of the class my phone started ringing. What was my ringtone you ask ? It was the moaning from DESTROYA. I picked up my phone out of my pocket and declined the call. "God.. fucking.. DAMNIT BLADE IM GOING TO KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE WOLVES" I yelled as I ran back to the guys. Blade started running away and got to the door of the classroom and ran out. I followed him and heard kallen and Jess following me, but me and blade were much faster than them. He turned down a hall and I tackled him to the ground and eventually I was on top of him and holding onto the collar of his shirt. "Do that again.. and it will be the last time you have ears to hear anything" I said to him. Then I hear laughing. Me and blade both turn our heads and see Jess recording and kallen laughing quietly. But both of their faces change very quickly.

I look to the other side of me and about ten feet away Judd is standing there with jamie. They both have bats, I don't know why and I don't wanna ask. Jamie has a bloody nose and Judd seems unaffected. I get off of blade as quickly as I can, and kallen pulls blade away, and Jess TRIES to pull me away, but Judd grabs onto my arm. I look over at my friends to see blade stumbling to his feet and kallen looking worried as shit. Judd motioned for them to go away. Jess started taking and walking towards me "Yo hold up you can't just-" she was cut off by Jamie stepping in front of her and smacking his bat on his hand. She fell backwards and I mouthed "it's okay, go" to her. She nodded and rushed back over to the guys and the three of them walked away.

Judd pulled me off the floor and pinned me to the locker with Jamie basically patrolling the hallway. "What was that about ?" He questioned without any emotion. "What was what ? What're you talking about ?" I replied. "Why were you laying on top of that guy in the hallway" he specified. "Because I was mad at him" I raised an eyebrow "why do you care?" I asked as I tried to move away from the lockers. He pushed me back into them. Welp I tried I guess I die here. He looked me dead in the eyes for about 15 seconds before he moved off of me. "Because I just do." He replied finally. I wanted out of this situation because of how awkward it was but I didn't know how to get out of it. Then I heard a familiar voice from down the hall. I saw black and white hair and knew it was kat right away. She looked over at me and continued walking until she realized it was me. Then she took a step back and said "uhh yeah, just get me the highest level they have mom. Yeah, I gotta go, bye" as she hung up her phone and put it in her purse thing. She rushed over to me and hugged me. "Hi kat !!" I said. "Hey baby ! Uh what are they doing here" she said as she took notice of Judd and Jamie standing like 3 feet away with their bats, and put an arm in front of me protectively. "If I'm being honest, I don't really know ." I stated looking back at her face. "Do you need help out of this situation? Whatever.. 'This' is ?" She whispered. I nodded once and She nodded back and took a knife out of her purse. It was this super cute hello kitty pocket knife, but that shit looked pretty sharp. She flipped it open. I looked at her kinda confused but Judd seemed to not be fond of her. He doesn't seem to like anyone. But that's just his face.

"Okay listen here, dipshits" she started- "leave us alone and let me take her back to her class room"