Chapter 3

.。.:*✧Previously✧*:.。.

"You thought you'll get away from me well you thought wrong" Poseidon said
-----------------------------------------------------------

Poseidon Pov:

I grabbed y/n and leaned forward to her ear "this'll be your punishment for pushing me" I said and nibbled on their ear then kissing them from the neck looking for that sweet spot and once I did they gasped a bit while I kept kissing that spot and they moaned a bit then I started to nibble and licking and I left hickeys on their neck it's been an hour and they were out of breath from the kisses, biting, and licking I did to them they were red and I picked them up "next time don't do that or I'll do more then what I just did" I said and they nodded and they try to leave and opened the door a bit "your sleeping with me" I said they looked at me shocked I grabbed them and layed them on the bed and I layed next to them and had an arm around their waist.

Y/n Pov:

When I tried to leave Poseidon room he grabbed me "your sleeping with me" he said and went I was suprised then he layed me on the bed he layed on the other side he had an arm around my waist and I couldn't sleep at all I keep remembering what he did to me and I kept turning red 'why do I keep remembering what he did to me yeah his lips did feel soft.....WAIT WHAT NO BAD ME WHY DID I JUST THINK OF THAT' I thought to myself and went ahead trying to fall asleep eventually I fell asleep in his arms.

✾Next morning✾

I woke up and remembered I was in Poseidon room and I got up to leave I looked at him 'he looks cute and peaceful when he is sleeping' I thought I slapped myself 'stop it y/n remember you are enemies I can't be falling for him.....right' I kept thinking of it and was about to leave because I was sitting there but when I did Poseidon grabbed me and pulled me back in and pinned me in the bed "I didn't say you were allowed to leave yet" he said.

ﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌﻌ

I got bored and my sister said to upload another chapter and I was just thinking on who and the first fanfic that came up was Poseidon so yh hope you enjoyed and srry if I did bad with the lime first time doing one.