The Dumaguete - Compromised

>BRIEFING<

Jackdaw:"we found out where Falcon was held captive, thanks to our crypto diggers from any left behind clues they missed. Welcome to La Capitale du Royaume Royal de Dumaguete. Be advised that hell will break loose on this mission.. so give it all you got to push through and get him out of there, gear up with enough equipment if ya'll planning to take a vacation trip there."

Caboose:"what about the Honazars and the Abellanosa Maidens?"

Wren:"they could be a bigger threat in this mission, but thank god they're far from their prison."

Crow:"Far distance doesn't mean, they'll never be deployed to stop us."

Jackdaw:"Arctic Fox was indeed responsible for the knockouts at Ontario CA site, along with a new organization or should i say intelligence agency is on the game. The VEKTOR Intelligence Agency. we haven't had any details or information about it but additional information for this mission, snag an Intel about this newfound organization."

Crow:"we got it old man!"

Jackdaw:"good, let's get to work."

>BRIEFING END<

they arrived at the destination, the guards patrolling outside were already killed and the four Freelancers were at the breaching point.

Crow:"we're at the breaching point stand by,planting C4."

Finch planted c4 on the wall and cleared out of the radius before awaiting the signal and detonating the explosive.

Wren:"Engage."

Finch:"Boom."

the C4 blew up and then the four got inside...but not only that, most of the civilians, Royal Guards and other units heard the explosion and sounded the alarm.

Caboose:"that's not the victory alarm isn't it?"

Crow:"looks like they're happy to meet us.."

+PLAYING:PAYDAY 2 - DEATH ROW+

STATUS:

Jackdaw:"they're now full alert, no backing down

Jackdaw:"they're now full alert, no backing down."

Navigator:"Don't worry old man, got this."