9

"Oh that's  real neat" my mama laughed as Black told her about his lil life story and all that cringey shit.

"Mmcht get ha" my daddy tapped me.

"I know yee'n jealous" I laughed. "Of him? Look at me then look at him, be realistic" he shooed me off making a face. "Purr" I laughed.

"Khari I like him" she told me. "Ma why you telling me?" I frowned. She hummed with a smirk before going back to her conversation.

"How long y'all gone be out here?" I asked. "Probably for a couple of weeks, we got work and shit" he spoke. "Aww okay" I hid my frown.

"We gone come again tho lil girl" he pinched my cheek causing a smile to creep on my face.

For some reason my mind wandered off to the unspecified someone  who kept texting me.

No life loser.

Even though I don't know literally shit about him, I kinda enjoy talking to his ass.

He hasn't texted me all day, but that was likely since he barely texts me.

My mind then jumped to Black. To me they give off the same vibe. I recently found out his name is Dakota. Not that moanable but it'll do. I also have this liking towards him.

I too enjoy his presence even though we argue but that's with dude from the texts too. I don't know which one I like more but I do know that I like both of them.

I sometimes have fake scenarios where we will meet up and talk and kiss and all that cringey movie shit.

"What ya thinking bout lil mama ?" Black sat by me. I looked up to see both of my parents gone making my eyebrows furrow. "They went to the back to look fo sum" Black spoke.

Nasty asses.

"Black do you like me?" I asked him looking forward instead of engaging in eye contact. "Of course you cool people" he answered.

"No I mean like like me" I now looked at him. "Saying the word twice don't change the meaning" he chuckled. "But yeah, I really dig you shaw, yo attitude is a turn on big time" he spoke causing a smile to spread on my face.

"I really like you too" I added. "You know, you remind me of somebody heavily" he spoke. "This your second time saying that" I laughed. "Who tho?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's just some jhit I been texting" he spoked as I hid my frown. I mean same but damn nigga. "Who?" I asked again.

"Ion really know, we didn't get to the point to where we got to know each other even though we've been texting for like a month and a coupla" he chuckled.

Hmmm

"Honestly me too" I chuckled too. He looked at me before furrowing his eyebrows. He pulled his phone out before sending a text and my phone dinged.

"Yoooo" he laughed. "I knew it was you" he covered his mouth laughing. My mouth dropped. "What the hell" I spoke shocked.

"Damn that's crazy" he chuckled. "Literally" I added still in shock.

"Damn" he mumbled shaking his head with a smile . "I'm happy it's you tho" he looked back at me.

"Really?" I smiled. "Dead ass" he nodded. "I'm happy too" I cheesed making him chuckle.

"fuck y'all talking bout over here? And fuck you smiling so hard fa?" Mhari squeezed between us making us smack our lips.

"get yo cock blocking ass on" Drym pulled him away. "but..." he spoke but his voice trailed off as she pulled him away.