4

(The picture on top is the friend group! The boy in white is Brandon, the boy in black is kayden, the girl in yellow is Alyssa, and the girl in the Poka dot shirt is nova!)

ఌ ఌ ఌ

i made it back home as i walked on my driveway kicking stones and pulling leaves of the trees. i started to think about why everytime i was having a good time, he who should not be named pops into my mind. its like the universe doesn't want me to be happy.

i walked through the front door and waved at my dad. my dad gave me a serious look like he wanted to tell me something important. "hey dad whats up" i said awkwardly.

"Sofia i need to speak with you." he said in a serious tone.

"go ahead." i say kinda terrified.

"So you remember Janet?" he said slowly. i nodded at him with a concerned look. i hated her with every inch of my body. she left us for drugs and partying. i would hide under my bed after hearing the constant fights and glass shattering all over the floor. she was horrible.

"she found out my number and reached out. she said she wants to see you guys again because she missed you" my dad rolled his eyes.

"what?!" i say shocked.

"what did you say to her?" i said in a serious manner.

"i didnt respond. i figured it was up to you guys to decide. cole said he didnt want too and i didnt ask syd because she doesnt know about her" he gulped.

"Well I dont want to see her either" i said.

"I'll let her know".

I stood up and walked up the stairs. I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone to see The group chat flooded with messages. 'They already went home?' I spoke quietly. I messaged them saying sorry that I quit on them.

I decided to get into my Pajamas since I wasn't going out anymore. I was wearing one of those plaid red and black bottoms with an oversized t-shirt that had a huge dragon design on the back. I hopped into bed and pulled my covers over me and asked my Alexa to turn off the lights. Before I knew it I fell asleep.