james buchanan barnes

Madelyn wasn't usually very petty.

Usually.

When she saw that Bucky Barnes, the very man who ignored her when he first met her, had dm'd her she was extremely sour.

In result of her petty attempt of revenge, she left him on a week delivered.

In fact, she was going to leave him for longer but on the second Monday of the month she paused and logged onto her Instagram, checking to see what he actually had texted her.

metal man:
can we talk?
Read, Monday 8:03am.

Madelyn couldn't help but reply.

maddy:
where and when?

<>

So here she was, stood outside of an empty and creepy warehouse with crossed arms and a scowl on her face. With a determined expression, she stormed into the empty warehouse to see the very man she was meeting, leaning against the back wall with a guilty look dawning his face.

"I'm sorry for running away."

His puppy dog eyes made Madelyn have to resist not to forgive him right there and then.

"I haven't dated any dames since the 1940's, it's been different - I didn't even think I still had a soulmate when I came out of Hydra's hold. I assumed they had died and I'd be left all alone. I know it was wrong for me to run but I panicked-"

"It's okay, I understand." Madelyn cut him off with a soft smile.

"Can we restart?"

Madelyn nodded before moving towards him and holding out her hand.
"Madelyn Black, pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Bucky, Bucky Barnes. You can call me James if you want." He gave her a lopsided smile.

Madelyn nearly squealed at how adorable he looked.
"So how did you sneak out without anybody noticing? I would've thought Sam had followed you from how close you guys are."

Bucky snorted, his eyes wandering around the dark space.
"I wouldn't be surprised if he just popped out right now."

Madelyn bared an amused smirk which turned into a gape when a certain someone rolled out from the shadows. Bucky adorned the same gape before facepalming.

"Sam what the fuck-"

<>

INSTAGRAM

birdbrain: caught these fuckers in 4K

Tagged: @metalman @itsmadelynblack

like | comment

iamironman: what. the. fuck.

metalman: you fucktard, not everyone knows! Now they all think we are whores!
pepperstark: no one thinks that sweetie!

username: wow they are such whores.
username: ikr I stg she was dating Peter

imlowkeyloki: ???

spideyman: GO BITCH GO BITCH GO BESTIE!
harleyharls: YES BITCH GET SOME MEAT!!!!!!!

wandamaximoff: sam, how did you manage to get it all blurry?
birdbrain: I have a skill for fucking things up

damienblack: I feel like I should be parenting better.

AUTHORS NOTE

okay I know my past editing has been questionable BUT IM PROUD OF THIS PHOTO 😩✋