Chapter 5

*picture of Izzy's Spy outfit*

"Agent Izzy. Agent Izzy!" The voice spoke, I knew that voice, it was Max. I bolted upright and clicked a button on my gold encrusted watch.
"Agent Izzy to base, come in," I said, about time they put me on a mission, it had been months. There was one thing no one knew about me, except my parents, not Addison not Summer and not the Prince: I was a spy. It had been passed from mother to child, skipping people who parents thought would be no good at the spy thing, like Addison, no offence to her.
"We have trouble near the base can you come help? I know you need your luxury sleep since your a princess," Max said.
"I ain't no princess," I said, annoyed, Max chuckled.
"Not yet," He said.
"Ugh! Shut up!" I scolded, "I can come. I'll sneak out," I said.
"'Kay, met you there." Max said. I smiled, it felt good to be on a case, I could go to the trouble quickly and be back soon enough. I opened the window, air rushed into my face. For a moment I just stood there, eyes closed, and breathed in the fresh air. I glanced outside the window, it was an easy climb although I guess to normal people it would look impossible. I did not have to climb down anyway, my pocket-sized zip line would do that. I sighed, and closed the window. I took my night gown off, got out some jet black pants and shirt, Then I pulled on my belt, it had my zip line attached to it, blinding spray, the giant hand and an electric bomb. I then put on my jet pack boots and my watch which showed me my location, a map, pictures of my family, games and the time. I turned it on, blue words exploded out from it, floating in the air. It was one in the morning, I could be back here in four hours.
"Incoming call from mum," my watch said in a robot voice. I clicked on the picture of the phone, floating in the air.
"Hey mum!" I exclaimed.
"Izzy! Oh Izzy! Are you coming to base?" Mum asked.
"Yep, I got my zip line." I said.
"Awesome! Your father and I will met you there, there are serious problems with The Box," mum said.
"The box?" I repeated. The box is said to contain a tiara, one that could bring you back in time.
"Yes dale, we need all the help we can get," mum said.
"I'm on my way," I said.
"Alright, bye!" Mum said.
"Love ya, bye!" I said, climbing out the window. I pushed a button on my zip line and it sucked onto the frame on top of my window. A push of another button shot a string forward, going diagonally downwards a clinging to a building. I pulled out a black handle from the miniature box, then pulled out the other one on the other side. I closed my eyes and jumped, the jerk was normal to me by now. I held onto the handles tightly, flying past building after building, it was good to be back. As a spy. I smiled as I somersaulted down from the zip line and onto the ground. I took it down and clipped the zip line back onto my belt. Then I ran into the dark night, like a shadow with my watch on a map showing me where base was. I couldn't help but smile as I reached a boulder the size of me. I reached for it and pushed a bump, which was on the top of the boulder, down. Blue lines shot out of it and scanned my whole body up and down.
"Welcome, Agent Isabella," the robotic voice said. The boulder sank down into the ground, leaving a black circle, big enough to fit me in it. I stood on top of the circle as it shot down and into our secret spy company. I brushed dirt off my clothes and prepared myself for the bad news I would receive.