𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

hey hoes, from the title of the book, you lot probably already know what it's for. why are you even here?

anyways, here an introduction of us (the gorgeous mfs)

but first, ROLE CALL! made by arina and her own experiences

galaxy - the brainy bean and literally the only introvert

stuti - the fruitiest bean, we all know. simping for every walking woman on this planet

pri - talented bean, and don't ask why, just look at her account IN OUR BIO

sofia - the hot bean, i mean everyone here is hot but look at this bitch— any way you need to stop randomly disappearing

arina - the funny bean, in love with stuti and harry james potter (aren't we all) GO CHECK OUT HER BOOK IF YOU'RE A HAZZA P SIMP <3

👅😧😱💝🥺🙌🏼🙉🤭

hi, i'm galaxy, i hate many people but also love them, except for racist karens bc i just wanna throw them across Asia and into a sea, letting them drown there. i promise you i'm nice, i think, well- not sure tbh, but i'm nice to you if i'm not very close to you. im bilingual for many reasons, and i just have too many hobbies that i ignore all of them and go on my phone 24/7.

hi, rina is here, and you could already see i'm the swaggiest among all of those swag bitches. i'm very annoying to people i like, and just people i like only. you can see me as chill when we first meet, but don't believe that shit. i'm that one person that probably knows that you text me, but immediately forget to text back bc i'm too lazy to switch app (that doesn't happen too regularly, or at least i hope), i apologise. i usually sleep at 5 am and wake up in the afternoon, and now i cant go to sleep earlier anymore.

howdy, it's stuti. i'm basically the gayest, meanest, and funniest person in this entire group. i'm very hot and i always have killer eyeliner and i dress like a little boy mixed with kurt cobain (idk how else to describe it). i'm also the only one who doesn't have a book because i'm a lazy bum. i'm an incredibly political person and i hate all m*n (except srk) and i'm always reading a howard zinn book which is why i'm always sad. i have a dire addiction to badly edited facebook memes and spotify, which is just saying "i have a mental illness" in more words.

bonjour whores, i is pri and i is very very annoying. anywho- i should stop rn. i'm the ceo of saying 'yuh',, 'lmao' and 'sksjskj'. obsessed with the heart eyes emoji and i hate all my teachers :D i love making new books and never updating them. i'm the most LAZY ASS person on this planet and i kind of love making graphics, it's the only thing i'm okay-ish at 😭. aNyWhO, my teacher just threw me out of the zoom meeting so brb 👧🏻

is the microphone working?? i'm the renowned sofia. i am a walking loose crime of anger and bipolar issues consisting calm-to-chaos. i love myself more than my mother loves me. i'm at constant need for a plane ticket to breathe northern italy air and scream in southern france fields. i told my parents i'm going into the medical field in the future, but i'm really just gonna settle on being a mad scientist. my availability is 10 feet up my ass or i'm 10 feet out of reach from my phone which is why i apparate my existence faster than the mclovin mcqueen mf. if you're fast you're a cool person to me so hmu. i'm indeed a raging feminist but we shall not elaborate on how i am willingly shifting for the scar headed Harry James Potter. frisky fucker is no longer available, salutes.

👅😧😱💝🥺🙌🏼🙉🤭

combined, its a package deal of 5 bullets in a french petite macaron box. consisting of feminism, amiable slander, around-the-world manifestation trips, inner spirituality, chaos and calamity, wake up calls, endless rants, and secretively simping in raging feminists. contact us at www.InternationalAnimalShelter.com for premium inside jokes. au revoir amigos.

- wizarding dudes

- wizarding dudes