•~ finale ~•

🎶 Your eyes tell 🎶

Cries screams and sound of vase hitting wall was heard from a room when brown doe watery eyes was looking into his neighbour's house.

"Stop please! Don't beat me again please!!"

"You deserve Everything! You are my wife! You are only mine jimin!!! Cant you understand this simple things!"

Younger boy was trying to focus on studies but his mind went blank. He pressed his teeths and covered his ears to not hear things which was hitting him. He shut his eyes forcefully as tears was making his way.

"This is done now! It needs to stopped!! I can't see this anymore."

He punch fist on his door.

"Mom! Dad! Please let me go! That monster will kill him! Please mom dad!! Please! I beg you! Let me save him! He will die! I can't see it eomma appa!!!!!!!!! NOONA!! HELP MEE!! HE WILL DIE PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!"

Poor boy didn't eat from three days. His eyes was dried from tears. How could he eat when his love was getting suffered there. Eventually his knees gave up and he fall on his knees. He couldn't take anymore.

He fall unconscious on floor.

Suddenly door opens.

JUNGKOOK!

___________________________________

"Noona take care of yourself and eomma appa. I will save my l- him . You owe me my life noona thank you."

"Do you love Jimin?"

"I- Yes noona he is boy but I love him!"

"I would go or that monster will kill him noona- "

"Be fast! Take him I have some money. Take this money and make him free from that hell. He need you more."

He took his bag and money and ran to his lover's apartment.

He heard screams . He was crying and was scared. He was just 18 didn't know anything just want to save his love.

"You can do it jungkook!"

"Ahh!"

"JIMIN! "

he heard voice of thud.

Ben push jimin on table making him hit the edge of table.

Jungkook barged in room he already had spared keys.

Jimin-

"YOU BASTARD! "

Jungkook land punch on Ben's cheeks. Making his nose bleed.

Ben lost his consciousness and falls on floor.

There was his lover on tables edge nearly unconscious. His beautiful lips now dried and was bleeding. His head was bandaged. His legs and hand were bruised.

"I am here jiminssi! See ! Open your eyes jimin!"

Jimin slowly opened his eyes. And jungkook joined their foreheads together. They were both crying.

"How- "

"Your eyes tell jiminssi~"

Jungkook kissed jimin's teary eyes. They both were crying and sniffing both happy tears. They were in warm hug.

"Let's go jiminssi- "

"NO! WE CANT DO THIS! What will people say!?"

"You have life Jungkook-

"You are my life! I will die without you! "

" JIMIN! YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE ME! ," Ben screamed

"Ben-

Jungkook grabbed jimin's hands and they both ran as fast as they could.

Taehyung was already waiting for his bestfriend to come with his lover.

_____________________________________

"Mr.Park do you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband? "

" Yes! I do! "

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jungkook grabbed jimin's waist and pulled him in passionate Lovin' kiss. He bite jimin's plumpy lips and entered his

"How's the feeling of becoming Jeon Jimin.. Park Jimin?"

"I love you Jeon Jungkook! "

" I love you too Park Jimin! "

They joined their forheads and kisses each other.
_____________________________________

"We have 10 years difference how are you dominant kook? "

Jungkook poke jimin's cheek.
"Because even if we have this much age difference you are so beautiful and looks younger than me Jiminssi.
Now kiss me."

Jungkook was laying his head on jimin's lap and Jungmin was on Jungkook's stomach.

"He will see jungkook- mmph-"

Jungkook pushed jimin head and kissed him. Nothing lust or anything just pure love.

"I love you Mr.Ceo."

jimin giggles and see his small baby who was sucking his thumb like a candy.

Jungkook joined their foreheads and kissed jimin's eyes.
"I love your eyes jimin, I can see through them what you want to say"

___________________________________

"Jungkook- I am coming wait- gosh my back is hurting a lot."

"Jeon Jimin you are 88 years old now stop playing with your grandchildren like that."

"Okay Mr.Jeon! Muscle pig!"

"Jeon Jimin wait!"

They both were running like a cute young couple. They spend years and years with happiness and at some point thought will give up. But they never give up on each other and made it.

"Amma! appa! See! Sun is looking so cute playing with our baby. Just like mom used to play with me."

"Who would have know taehyung will marry hoseok and sun will become our daughter in law."

Sun really miss Hoseok.

"It's okay we will handle them Jeon Jimin. "

Jungkook connect their forhead and kiss jimin's eyes.

I love you Mr.OldJeonJimin!

I love you too Mr.Oldy Muscle pig.

~End~