𝐈 ~ 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

This Imagine includes these symbols:

Y/n = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
Y/N/N = Your nickname

(Not every imagine has all of these symbols)

————————————

꧁ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨u 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 ꧂

• 3rd Person POV •

Y/N was getting ready for her first ever Harry Styles concert and she was so excited it's like she could pop. Her and her best friend Lily had bought V.I.P tickets to sit directly in the front and we're going to be able to meet him!

Y/N always had the biggest crush on him since he was in One Direction. She felt that she had a deep connection with him and she didn't know why.

All of a sudden lily burst through the door yelling, "BITCH ARE YOU READY?, IT'S TIME TO GO!!"Lily's sudden burst of energy made Y/N jump a bit. She turned and saw lily in a gorgeous baby blue romper that went just below her knees with daisies all over it.

"Yes bitch I'm ready- don't yell at me-" Y/N said grabbing her bag and putting it around her.

"What I can't help it!- We are gonna meet fucking Harry Styles!" She says jumping with anticipation and excitement, which made Y/N laugh a bit at her silliness.

• 30 Minutes later •
Y/N and lily just got in their seats and now just realized how close they actually were to the stage. Lily could see how Y/N was bouncing her leg up and down while waiting for the concert to begin but didn't think anything of it.

All of a sudden the stadium just goes dark and the only thing heard was the screams from all of them fans that was mostly females.

Loud music starts playing and the concert has begun.

Lily and Y/N just watched with amusement as the concert continued and danced and sung along to the lyrics the entire time and they both did not regret anything.

• After the Concert •
After having the time of their lives they both head over to V.I.P meet and greet and tried to get around but the swarm of girls and boys it was but a simple task.

Once they finally got there Y/N wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and slipped on piece of trash on the ground and was about to hit the floor when someone grabbed her and stopped her just about a inch from the solid concrete ground.

Before she could look up at who helped her she heard a soothing, manly British voice say, "Woah watch where you are going darling you could have gotten seriously hurt!"

After hearing those words she instantly knew who it was and after being pulled up by him she looked straight at him and just couldn't believe what she was right in front of.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

Y/N was dead frozen and couldn't comprehend anything and couldn't make words.

Lily was watching the whole thing and also was frozen and didn't move.

It was like everyone had suddenly just gone silent.

After finally coming back to her senses she realized that her hand was in his hand and noticed how well there hands fit together.

"Y-yea I'm fine....Thanks by the w-way!" Y/N said not wanting to seem dumb but her plan had failed and just caused Harry to chuckle a bit.

"Your welcome darling" he said with his signature smile then walked off.

Lily then ran up to Y/N jumping around.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Lily screamed

"Girl calm the fuck dow-" Y/N felt something in her hand and looked down and saw a piece of paper in her hand and opened it.

(*** *** ****)
Let me know how you are feeling later :)
                - H.S

Y/N smiled to herself and lily just started acting like a child jumping and screaming with joy.

• 2 hours later •

Y/N dropped lily off at her house mad headed home.

Once she got home she changed into some comfy clothes and jumped straight in bed. She was debating if she should text Harry or wait.

After about and hour of debating she just decided to message him.

So she took out the piece of paper that he gave her and typed in the number in her messages.

"Hey it's me from the concert. :) my name is Y/N by the way and I'm feeling better and not embarrassed lol."

She sent the message and wasn't expecting a reply back but then in just a few minutes she heard a "ding" coming from her phone and looked to see what it was.

"That great! I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow as my way of saying thank you"

She read the message and almost died but responded back.

"Of course!"

They then made plans to go to the park that was near cause he still had a couple days left here before he had to go to the next state cause he was on a world tour which made her a bit sad.

She put away her phone after saying goodnight and drifted off to sleep with the biggest smile on her face not realizing that that was going to be the start of something big that she would gladly wait for. ♡︎
———————————————————————————

Written by ephcmerql  also known as 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 ☻︎
Hope you guys enjoy this imagine! I'm sorry it was short!