𝐈𝐈 ~ 𝐙𝐚𝐜 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

This Imagine includes these symbols:

Y/n = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
Y/N/N = Your nickname

(Not every imagine has all of these symbols)

————————————

Y/N POV:

We were on a rooftop when it happened, it was night, stars lighting the sky, but not as much as the moon did, I found myself looking at the night sky..it was gorgeous.
"Boo!" Shouted the guy that I swear I fell head over heels for, trying to scare me from behind, didn't work, obviously.

I chuckled and looked at him as he frowned, "whatttt?" I said, asking about his frowning face, "I could of swear you would of gotten scared!" He replied making me only laugh more, "oh come on! You know for a fact that would never be able to scare me!" I said, he only puffed his cheeks and said "yeah, yeah, no need to brag about it.".

We were looking up at the sky, so close..all I wanted to do is hold his hand like that time at the park. I was so busy thinking about it I didn't even notice he was looking at me, "what are you getting all red about?" He asked, with a sly smirk on his face. That's when I noticed he was right, my face was heating up, blush to the tips of my ears.

"I-it's hot." I said, "it's nighttime." He corrected with an even bigger smirk, "s-so?" I stuttered. He chuckles and holds my hand, and I swear, I don't need to see myself to know I was steaming and brighter then the moon at night. I look at Zac, and for the first time...

I saw him blushing.

I was trying so hard not to squeal in love of how cute he looks right now. He looks at me and says, "Hey remember that challenge to try and make me fall in love with you before the 3 days end?" He asks hesitantly, "I mean of course, it's the first time I ever failed a challenge, why?" I asked in confusion of where this is coming from.

"Well..I kinda lied." I look at him, 10x the confusion I had at first, "what?" I asked, he looks at her, the moonlight making his brown eyes even better then before which I thought could never get better, with a soft smile and red blush on his face, he says, "Y/n..I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you on backstage, if it wasn't for you accidentally stumbling backstage, I would of never found out what love felt like, seeing how great you are, how you dance to my songs like no one is looking, like it's just you and the beat..Y/n, I love you..and..I wanna ask you..will you be my girlfriend?" He said, face almost as red as mine, but their was no topping my red tomato looking face, I tried to act as chill as possible but asking for that is just impossible.

"YES!" I shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I repeated calmer this time, tears leaving my eyes, i was positive, that I found what true love feels like, I sit up and hug him tightly, he hugged me back but definitely tighter.

I'm so happy to be with him, but it comes with a problem, for the past months of being with him, I've been getting messages back and fourth, some nice ones that I absolutely love, and others..not so much. They got so bad to the fact it did leave me in tears but Zac always made my day, I couldn't tell him though, I would never what him to be in my problems, even if they are really bad.
———————
Zac POV:

Everything has been great, I really couldn't have asked for someone any better, y/n is just perfect for me, I know cleche, but it's true!

I saw her sitting on the porch, eyes on her phone, but my eyes on her, the way her gorgeous h/c hair flows in the wind, so what if I'm cheesy, it's not my fault shes gorgeous! I walk towards her, ready to scare her like old times, before I saw a tear drop fall on her phone, i looked over to her phone to see a message, from a fan, giving her threats and calling her names, she exited out and there was so many more where that came from, some from so long ago, and some that are still new..has y/n been dealing with this for that long..

I was paralyzed, I was speechless, as if someone took my heart and broke it in pieces, hearing her cry..killed me..I touch her shoulder making her jump and look back in instinct, she covers her face and puts on a fake smile, but before she can come up with an excuse I gave her a big hug and I guess that was her breaking point.

she started crying, letting it all out, I hugged her so tight, I never wanted to let her go, and I won't, this has to come to an end. I looked at her and I saw a smile, a real one though, she thanked me for being there and I had to be tough and not cry along, it sure was hard.

***

It was the day of the Hanson's concert, I was playing with my brothers, the whole place singing along, it felt nice but I could never get that moment out of my head, I told my brothers, they said they had something planned for me, and I'll admit I was scared.

The end of the singing and playing was coming to and end, and I could see my two brothers, Taylor and Issac looking at each other with a smirk on their faces, oh gosh.

When it came to end I was getting ready to wave everyone goodbye and thank them for coming, before Issac took the mic and started talking.

"Thank you guys so much for coming! But we have a little announcement, as I'm sure most of us know, the youngster of the band has got himself a gf! So everyone please meet...y/n y/l/n!".

I was left in shock, but there was no words to describe my reaction as I saw her come on that stage wearing the most prettiest outfit I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot, the outfit was gorgeous but Im pretty sure just her in general wearing it made the outfit look even better, she walked towards me after waving at everyone, she opened her arms for a hug and I ran right into them, I felt safe once again.

The crowd went quiet, what seemed like half of the people cheering and the others with face of disgust, I looked at my brothers and they gave me a face of its time, I went up to mic and started talking.

"Thank you everyone for coming out today, it's amazing to see how many people took the time out of their days to come hear and watch us play, it's incredible, I love you all so much..and i thank the people I have supported me even through everything.." I looked at y/n that was standing behind me, "and I'm sure to say, I fell in love, and please I know there will be people that will never support it, but I wanna make sure there are more people that do support then dont. I love y/n with everything inside of me, and I'm pretty sure you guys can find why, she's the most extraordinary girl I have ever seen, and I hope you guys can see her and love her as for the same reasons as me, she's amazing, and I'll never stop loving her no matter what happens, so please stop with all this, she's loving, and I wish for a day that you all can see that, and love her.." I look back at her with a soft smile and say "just as much as I do.".

Tears in her eyes she runs on me and hugs me and I gave her the biggest hug possible to the world, I was so lost in the moment I didn't even hear the way everyone started cheering, and chanting our names, we looked at each other, head to head and I whispered to her.

"I promise we are going to be okay, I love you y/n y/l/n."

Tears filling her eyes and a smile as big as mine she said, "I know we will, I love you too Zac Hanson."
———————————

Written by ItsLami !
Thank you for reading! :D