Cₕₐₚ ₂

░▒▓█▓▒░Cₗₐₛₛ░▒▓█▓▒░

░▒▓█▓▒░Cₗₐₛₛ░▒▓█▓▒░

"Would you like to strangle me with your hands, or thighs?" "It would be a beautiful way to die, or would you like to do double suicide with me?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'HUH?!'

Should they be flattered or worried?

She was thinking of the possibilities, arghh!. Not until she was hit on top of her head by his lovely uncle. "Stop making them uncomfortable, stupid" (Ha! you think I would write 'baka', its cringe)

"Ahhhh, you should hit me more harder (istg this part made my mind travel to different places) and for sure I will b-" she got hit again.

"No! don't forget about school"

"Ohh yeah, I forgot about it, well bye-bye"

With that, she zoomed out of the gym and to her home to get ready.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ₜᵢₘₑₛₖᵢₚ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The bell now rang indicating school is about to start. The teacher's usual greeting was cut off with the door opening.

It was the girl they met at the gym earlier this morning, was her name, uhhhh, Mario? Hariko?Marito?

Wonder whos pov is this? well, you gotta continue to read it first >:))

"Your late Miss Watanabe", "I'm sorry I'm late Mam". "It's fine, just don't be late again" the teacher faced the students who were staring in awe of the student, "Everybody, we have a new student today which is Miss. Watanabe, please introduce yourself"

*Insert introduction*

'Ohh her name was Mariko Watanabe' the yellow-haired female thought.

She was in class 1--5 because Mariko nyo matalino di katulad sa Author nyo na mga assignments wala, missing (hello if you're a Filipino :))

"Does anyone want to ask questions, please raise your hands" with that statement a sea of hands raised, wanting to ask a question from the light blue-haired girl. "Jessica", "Whats those stitches on your face?" the curious girl asked, wanting an answer from the light blue-haired girl. "These stitches are from my previous attempts" "Huh? what attempts?" "su-" "THAT is enough, please take your seat, Mariko," the teacher said cutting her off. She knows her situation thanks to her parents.

You sat at the back of the class, near the window bc main protagonist things. You were so focused in the class you didn't notice the stares you are receiving. But it's not only class your completely focused. You were thinking of plans to annoy more your lovely uncle 😈

 You were thinking of plans to annoy more your lovely uncle 😈