♥ Chapter 1 - Akira ♥

( ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ 4 ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sit outside on the tree branch looking over the field, you scoff while looking at a particular group of three children your age way over on the other side of the field.

There was a girl who you guess was the "leader" of the group, or you thought so. She always seemed so caring and extroverted towards others. She had the brightest ginger hair, almost like bright orange poppies.

Beside her was a boy who had platinum blonde hair, you assumed he was the one who was the strategist since he always won at tag. You never played tag with the others, you were more of a quiet antisocial kid. 

You enjoyed reading rather than socializing with others, you kind of thought that the black haired boy who stuck with the group of the other two also was like you, he always had a book to read during the amount of time we got outside. But he was less antisocial than you, he talked mostly with either the other two or mother. You notice sometimes that he looks at you during dinner, or when you pass each other in the halls. 

But he never talks to you, you honestly don't care though. You just continue to glare at the group while they talked together. 

"Are you just going to glare at them the whole time or are you actually going to talk to them for once." A voice said. It scared you so you jump back almost falling off the tree branch, you look down and glare at the person who scared you.

"Whoa geez sorry I didn't mean to scare you-" the person says, they were a dark crimson haired boy who looked about the age of 10 or 11. You jump down from the tree and cross your arms while glaring at them. The boy chuckles a bit and rubs the back of his head, "So can I help you or what." you ask as if you don't want to be bothered. 

"Well I just saw you up here and thought you'd like some company, you don't talk much to others, or at all per say." the boy replies. 

"Well I DON'T want company. I'm better off rather than talking to people in this place." you reply with a tone. "I'd rather just stay here in my spot ALONE." you add.

The boy sighs and sits himself on the ground while leaning up against the tree, "Akira, my names Akira." he holds out his hand. You shake it hesitantly and say "Y/n." you then quickly snatch your hand away. 

Akira then asks "So what do you think you're going to do in the future Y/n?" you think for a bit and couldn't really think about what you wanted to do. 

(Maybe we should just be demon food 😀)

"I honestly don't know, I might want to be an author one day though." you reply, "Ah yes, with your head buried in all those books I wouldn't be surprised," Akira says while chuckling after. You glare at him and look back over at the group of children.

"Have you ever thought about talking to them?" Akira asks, "Wha- of course not! I'm just observing them that's all!" you say. "Okay, okay no need to get snappy about it," Akira says jokingly.

Akira thought for a bit and then a smirk appeared on his face, you glance over at him and look at him with a confused expression. He gets up and pulls you up abruptly, he then asks "Do you get concussions easily?" you look at him with a confused but slightly surprised face and reply "What kind of a question is that?! Of course not, I've never even gotten one before- wait why are you even aski-" you then get cut off from Akira as he suddenly tackles you down the hill. 

You both go rolling down the hill roughly, your eyes widen taking in what is happening. You can hear Akira laughing the whole way down the hill. From what feels like forever you finally stop, you then feel yourself thud on top of Akira while you hear him laughing. 

You groan and get off of Akira while stepping on his arm as you do so. "Hey- OW- What the heck was that for?!" Akira snaps. "Hm, I don't know what DO you think it was for," you reply while glaring at him. He sheepishly rubs his arm in pain and rolls his eyes, you then notice you're covered in grass clippings. 

"Great now both of us are dirty," you mumble out to Akira, not noticing that the trio was looking at the both of you. Akira only rubs the back of his head and chuckles a bit while Isabella runs out to the both of you with a worried look on her face. "Akira, Y/n what happened to the both of you?! Your filthy!" she asks with a bit of a stern tone in her voice. You are about to speak when Akira cuts you off. "We both fell off the hill when we tried jumping off of a tree earlier," he replies while rubbing the back of his neck.

Isabella sighs and then takes your hand and says to Akira, "I'm going to get Y/n cleaned up, Akira you can clean yourself up." he rolls his eyes playfully and says, "Yes mom I know I'm 11." she nods her head and walks with you inside to get you cleaned up while Akira followed behind.

_____ -Rays POV- _____

"Oh come on! She got to talk with him but she never talks with us?! What's wrong with us! We're just as good as he is!" Emma whines. 

I cover my ears in annoyance while glancing at Norman. He just shrugs and gives me a little smile. I roll my eyes and continue to read my book while saying, "She's not like most of the other children Emma, she only talks to mom and that's pretty much it. And from the looks of it, she was tackled down the hill. She never 'willingly' talked to him." I reply to Emma.

She looks at me with a confused look and asks, "How do you know that she got tackled down the hill? I was showing you my amazing dance moves before they went to the bottom of the hill. Wait a minute... WERE YOU LOOKING AT HER THE WHOLE TIME?" Emma asks loudly, I feel my body heating up and my cheeks brushed with a pink tint. I very quickly hid my face back into my book and reply, "N- NO I JUST LOOKED AWAY FOR A SPLIT SECOND AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT A BIG DEAL?!" I reply with an attitude.

Norman just sits back and observes Emma and I bicker the whole time until mom rings her bell for us to come back inside. I see Y/n next to her when walking inside, she didn't even bother to acknowledge I was there. I purposefully knocked my elbow onto hers when I walked by to see if she just doesn't care about other people or if she just is ignoring me. She gives me a glance when I pass by, and then she looked away like nothing happened. Only the fact that she started rubbing her elbow sheepishly, I roll my eyes at the sight and walk upstairs for our daily testings.

A/N : 

I KNOW I SAID I'D UPDATE IT LIKE A MONTH AGO OR SOMETHING I'M SORRY- 

BUT I'LL POST MORE OFTEN I PROMISE- 

Also how's the story so far, I'd just like some feedback. Also, I don't know if this should be one of those Ray x Reader, or Norman x Reader, or Emma x Reader, or something like that. I think I'll just stick to the plans I have set for the future in this book.

Also in this first book (yes for season 2 I'll be doing a new book) I'm going off the anime, in book 2 I'll be adding some manga in there. So manga readers I'm not leaving you out. 

Tell me if I should start doing MHA books too, I might do some yandere one shots maybe. Dunno though. But ANYWAYS- hope you enjoy this book so far! <3