Hi, I'm Peter Parker

*Peter's pov*

*beep beep beep*

"Ugh," Why did school have to start so early again? Something about 'wanting to get us in the routine for the work force'.

I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. "Peter! Are you dressed?" May yells from the kitchen. Huh, I thought she had the morning shift today? Whatever. "No May! Give me a few minutes please!" I yell in reply.

I go to change and realize I fell asleep in my spider suit. "Shit," I whisper. I'm glad May didn't come in my room. She would absolutely flip if she found out I was spiderman. I mean, she freaks out when I get a small bruise, she would probably have a heart attack if she saw me with a stab or gun shot wound. But then again, I tend to get those almost on the daily now, and she hasn't noticed yet.

I finish getting dressed in my normal blue sweater and black jeans. I put on my converse, open my door, and go to the kitchen. I see May by the stove making eggs and bacon. "Hey Peter! I'm almost done with breakfast, so go ahead and get your bag for school ready." May says. "Ok aunt May." I say as I go to the living room and grab my school bag from where I put it the night before. I had already finished my homework for the week, so I didn't have to worry about it.

The only thing I have to worry about is the new guy at school that I have to show around. I really dont know why they chose me. I mean, someone could take one look at my attendance and detention record and would most likely say that I shouldn't do this. But here we are.

I think his name is Wade? I'm not sure tho, I wasn't really paying attention when the principal was telling me. I was too busy thinking about patrol.

"Breakfast's ready!" May yelled. "Okay!" I said as I walked back to the kitchen to grab the plate she  set out for me. It was actually good, to my suprise. May could burn water and I wouldn't be surprised. I finished my plate and washed it off in the sink.

"Bye aunt May!" I say as I opened  the door. "Bye Peter! Remember, I'm working Chris' shift tonight, so I won't be home till late. I expect you to be asleep by the time I get home, ok?" She said. "Yes aunt May. I larb you." "I larb you too."

**time skip**

Dang it, I'm late again.

Class had started 20 minutes ago and I only just walked into the building. I sighed as the front desk lady just waved a pass at me and smiled. "And how many days does this make Mr. Parker?" She teased. "Too many," I replied, taking the note from her and walking to my class.

"Ahh, Mr. Parker. Late again I see? What's the reason this time? Hmm?" My teacher, Mr. Woods, asked in a condescending tone. "The subway was late again. You can check the times like you always do." I said, putting the note on his desk and walking to my seat in the back of the class. "Dude, you've really got to find a faster way to get here. Or just leave early and catch an earlier train." Ned said from beside me. He was my only friend at this school.

*ring ring*
The Teachers room phone went off. "Mr. Woods speaking..... Yes... Yep... Ok..... I'll send him right down... Thank you.. Bye bye." "Peter Parker, you are needed in the office to show the new student around the campus."

Ugh, I almost forgot about that. Welp, guess I better go meet this Wade guy.

A/N
637 words
First chapter done!!
This is my first fanfic so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Also, Wade is Peters age in this (16), didnt want to make it weird having a 20-something
y/o not only dating a minor, but also in highschool.