Meeting your childhood best friend after 8 years

Meeting your childhood best friend after 8 years ; imagine by minsqlv | do not repost

— Your POV
"Come on YN. He's not worth it for you" I said to myself and wiped my tears in front of the mirror and washed my face and lowered my head. "I miss him already. How can he do this to me? Am I not good enough? It's okay YN just avoid him. Get over it. He doesn't deserve me" I looked at the mirror and faked a smile and walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.

— Author's POV
You found your boyfriend cheating on you and he broke up with you. You're going back to Korea tomorrow and now you're at the night club. You were pretty much drunk and you didn't realize the time. You walked out of the club and you went home

— Author's POV
You finally reached Korea and you were walking out of the airport but you saw someone who looks familiar to you and you felt like you met him before. He was holding a bunch of roses and he smiled as he saw you but you thought it's a stranger so you decided to avoid him

— Tae's POV
"I can't wait to meet her. She's finally coming back. Gosh I missed her so much. I wonder if she still remember me or not. It's been 8 years already" I was waiting at the airport for yn and then I saw someone who looks familiar to me. It looks like Y/N. I smiled at her. She's so pretty and I guess she changed a lot. I was about to wave at her but she avoided me and went to the other way.

— Author's POV
Tae was sad because he thought you still remember him but he followed you. You felt strange and suddenly you felt someone's arms around you and you turned around and saw your brother joon so you smiled and gave him a warm hug. "Y/N !! You've grown up. How've you been? We missed you so much. Mom and dad are waiting for you" joon smiled at you and you smiled back at him. "Let's go then. I missed you too Oppa"

— Tae's POV
I stopped right there when I saw y/n with her brother. "Oh well I guess she doesn't remember me at all" I sighed and walked away because I knew she will forget me.

(At the park)

— Your POV
I was walking in the park and songs were playing on my earphones. The cold breeze, the cherry blossoms and the scenery of the park was so beautiful and I smiled. But a song caught my attention and I stopped and sat on the bench while tears started rolling on my cheeks. At that moment I saw 2 kids playing around and giggling which made me cry. The song that caught my attention was actually mine and tae's childhood song which we used to sing everyday and played around.

— Tae's POV
I've been following Y/N for a week now and now I was walking in the park where me and Y/N used to play a lot. I got flashbacks of our memories and then I saw her sitting on the bench and crying. I went to her and sat beside her

— Author's POV
"Um hi ms? You alright?" Tae asked you and you immediately wiped your tears and looked at him. But you got shocked to see that same stranger. You stood up and asked him "Are you following me? I remember I saw you at the airport" Tae stood up and was about to say something but you spoke again, "STOP FOLLOWING ME!" and you started walking to avoid him but he said something which made you freeze on your spot.

"Remember the boy you used to play with 8 years ago? Remember our childhood song which we used to sing while sitting on the roof at night and looking at the shooting stars? Remember we used to play hide and seek at the parking lot at night?" He said and then tears started rolling on your pink cheeks and then you turned around. "T-tae?" You said while he smiled.

— Your POV
I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and I really missed his hugs and his smell. He's the same stranger who was following me at the airport. I can't tell him about my feelings because I know he doesn't like me back. "Tae I missed you so much! How are you? It's been 8 years. Tae I'm so sorry I couldn't recognize you at the airport. I'm really sorry" and then he cut my words. "I missed you so much Y/N" he said as he hugged me again

— Tae's POV
She was the same girl I loved since childhood. Well I know she only sees me as her best friend. She probably have a boyfriend now so I don't want to tell her about my feelings.

(At the rooftop)

— Author's POV
You and tae decided to recall the childhood memories so you both sat on the rooftop and gazing at the stars. "So how's life?" He asked you and you replied him "I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago". He looked at you and smiled "Every girl like you deserves a gentleman" he said as you Chuckled at him "Haha that's one of the lyrics written by Shawn Mendez. He's one of my favorite artists" "I know I can treat you better...than he can" he started saying the lyrics without any tune so you screamed "STOP STEALING HIS LINES TAE" "okay calm down" tae said as he pat your back which made you angrier.

— Author's POV
"How can you be so ugh nevermind" you said and rolled your eyes. "Ahh wish you were my girlfriend, I would tease you a lot" tae sighed and mumbled but you heard him and looked at him with widened eyes. "wish I was your what?" You asked him and he looked at you nervously and said "Nothing haha" he tried to change the topic but you asked again "Tae I heard you.."