prologue

"Oh? Well, isn't this a sight to see?... what are you doing right now Miss student council president?" he asked with an amused smirk etched on his face. The trail of smoke, coming from the cigarette stick in between his index and middle finger, dispersed in the air.

You furrowed your brows as cold sweat began to emerge from your temples, you clenched your clammy hands into fists as you remain still, sitting on top of the school walls with one of your legs hanging within the school's domain and the other outside.

If only he wasn't the one who found you back then, then maybe, you shouldn't have let yourself shelter a wanted man.

"Great place you have here Prez" he said, probing his surroundings.

You sighed sharply, "You have one week, Shuji Hanma. You leave after seven days"

He turned around to face you with the same smirk he had when you two had first talked to each other in school, "Of course"

Heat rose to your cheeks, but you instantly snapped out of it.

Only if those blooming feelings you had for him didn't affect your judgement, then maybe the regret you've been carrying would be non-existent.  

_____________________________________________

Author's note: 

My mind was pestering me to write this one, anyway updates could be slow but if you find this interesting, leave a vote and/or comment  <3!