Per-Hospital pt.1

AUGUST POV

Aug: we was in the shop for awhile customizing the ring and waiting for Sha to pick if she wanted earrings or a watch but she picked a watch(the one on the pic ☝)

Sha: gasped Aug I want this one

Aug: goo let me that one pointing to it

Goo: alright Mr.alsina your total is $15,336.84 (15,336-16,000=664)

Sha: when goo gave august the change we got back in the car and aug gave me the $664 dollars.

What's this for?

Aug: just some cash. Do you want it???

Me: Hell yeah oops sorry

Aug: its all good

Thank you I said kissing him on the cheek

Skip the ride home it was about 3:00

We pulled in the driveway and seen what I think and hope is uncle Denis's Bentley SUV that mom got for him august didn't know and damn did nigga go crazy.

Who the fuck car is that??

IDK

Here hold this as he gave me the bag and got the car all mad

Me: look August calm down I said putting my arms around him and sliding my hands down towards his big butt

Aug: look I know what your trying to do he said smiling   wait ....NO I'm trying to marry this woman and I just spent fucking over 13 grand on her ass and now she gone try and cheat on me.

I just shruged my shoulders and hoped he didn't kill my uncle.

He opened the door and I rushed in front of him too make sure the coast was clear ........ It was empty maybe mom just got another car.

SHALYA'S POV

DAMN I hope ma'ma didn't cheat on August.

Look Aug just calm down

.....….

For me please

He put his head on the side of my neck but didn't cry

Shalya: (holding his head) its gonna be OK. I'm going to go look for her alright. Stay right here he nodded his head yes.

I walked up the stairs to there room mom was??