six

This book is #1 under Mikaelson !!! 06/28/21

Quick Author's Note:
4/24/22

I changed this entire chapter on how Delilah learned about Klaus being her father. So if you read comments that don't make sense, then that's why! Lol.

I love this version of the chapter much better!

____________________

"Why do you act so weird around the Mikaelsons?" Delilah asked her mother. "What makes you think that?" Hayley questioned.

"Like yesterday at the game, you didn't speak to them, and Mg said you acted coldly toward them." Delilah frowned.

"I remember everything they did in the past, like how Klaus killed Tyler's mom and Elena Gilbert's Aunt. They did a lot of terrible things, Delilah. Especially Klaus."
Hayley said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, but that was in the past?" Delilah said, confused. "Alaric and Caroline seem to have moved past it." Delilah shrugged. "You didn't know him that well."

"Can we just not talk about the Mikaelsons, please?" Hayley asked frustratedly. "And I don't really wanna see you hanging around with them. They may seem like they have changed, but Monsters never change."
Hayley stood up and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Delilah speechless.

____________________

"Why is mom being so cold when it comes to the Mikaelsons?" Delilah asked Ric. "Because of their past and the things they've done," Alaric replied.

"But you're nice to them?" Delilah said, confused once again. "Didn't Klaus kill your girlfriend?" Alaric winced. "Yeah, but It's complicated. You see, I have to be nice to them because they sign the checks to keep this school open. I have forgiven them for what they did. I've moved on."
Alaric spoke quietly.

"I think mom is hiding something." Delilah stood up. "And whatever she is hiding, it has to do with the Mikaelsons." She walked toward the door.

"Don't meddle, Delilah. Just leave it alone." Alaric said sternly.

Delilah turner to face him. "Well, it's a good thing you aren't my father." She said sassily before walking out.

Delilah walked upstairs to her dorm room and went inside toward her closet. She grabbed the blue velvet box from the top and opened it before setting it on her bed.

She dug through it before pulling out her birth certificate.

           𝖢𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁