All Of You/Betty Who

~Troye's POV~
Connor and I are driving to his childhood home, my hand wrapped tightly around his. "Hey Troye... Do you think we should come out to the fans soon?" I gasp a little bit. "Well... What if we just drop hints... Big or small." He smiles at my suggestion.

I decide to tweet something that will seem suspicious.
@troyesivan: I'm in love with all your little things☺️💕

I instantly see multiple tweets, fans debating Troyler, or Tronnor. Truth is, I used to like Tyler. That was long before I met Connor. I had, of course, seen his YouTube videos before we met, and had a few small Twitter interactions;
@connorfranta: @troyesivan just found your YouTube channel! Keep up the good work! xx

I legitimately fangirled, my mother thought I was going insane. I jumped around my room, and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. THE Connor Franta had tweeted me, then later followed me.

Now, Connor and I are secretly dating, I have an album, he is currently working on multiple secret projects, and we're launching a charity together around Christmas time!

"Hey Troye... I still haven't came out to my fans. What if I made a video in December, of me coming out, then we continue to drop more obvious hints?" We pull up to his house, and get out of the cab. "That sounds like a great idea!" I clutch his hand and we walk inside.

"How about I show you my room?" Connor smirks at me. "No one is home" I giggle, and he pulls me down the stairs with him, to his room. "So this is where the magic happens" I giggle at his comment. "Omg I can't believe I'm in Connor Franta's bedroom! This is every teenage girl's dream!"

I open up snapchat, and get Connor to take a picture of me laying on his bed. I post it to my story. "The Tronnor shippers are going to die!" He giggles, and I lay on his bed. He lays on top of me, and begins kissing me.

I swear every time we kiss I feel sparks, and fireworks. Every kiss gets a little sweeter. I hear the door open. "Hey Con you here?" I hear foot steps walk down the stairs. Nicola opens the door, to see Connor laying on top of me.

"You two are way too cute." Nicola smiles. "Do you want to go to the mall?" Connor smiles. "Yes! I can choose some cute clothes for my bæ" I laugh at him, thinking what kind of clothes he would want me to wear. "Con we could get matching beanies and take a cute picture!"

"When are you going to come out to the fans?" Nicola comes in and sits on Connor's chair. "We're just dropping hints for now." She laughs. "Have you checked the Tronnor tag lately?" I shake my head no. "You should check out tumblr. There's so many edits of you two!"

"We can check later!" Connor gets off of me and grabs my hands. "Now let's get my Troye boy some cute clothes" I put my hands around his neck and quickly kiss him. We all rush up the stairs and grab our coats. "How's mom, Nicola?" Connor looks worried. "She's good. She hasn't really been awake yet. She's been in and out. She doesn't really talk. But the doctor says she's recovering well."

I smile and squeeze his hand. We walk outside to Nicola's car. Connor and I cuddle up in the back seat, his arm around me, and my head on his shoulder. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too." He whispers back. He kisses my forehead and we scroll through the Tronnor hashtag on Twitter. Nothing too new.

When we get to the mall, Connor reluctantly lets go of my hand. We go to Aero first, and Connor makes me try on multiple shirts, before we choose two v necks, one grey, and one navy blue, both with pockets.

Connor buys a beanie, and I get a matching one. We went to the shoe company next, he chooses some plain back sneakers, and I get some black and white converse. "Nicola these would look so cute on you!" I hand her some brown high heel boots. She tries them on, and decides to buy them.

~Connor's POV~
As soon as we leave the shoe store, two fans come up to us. "CONNOR FRANTA AND TROYE SIVAN!" One yells. "Awww Tronnor!" Troye giggles, and I blush. We take pictures with both girls, then we go our separate ways.

"Connuh, I'm hungry" Troye groans. "Okay baby we'll go get sushi." I put my arm around him. I guide him and Nicola to my favourite sushi restaurant, Sapporo (Couldn't think of a good name)

Troye gets salmon sushi, and I get a variety of different kinds. Once we're finished, we decide to leave the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note- Hey there lovely readers!
First of all; WHOA 925 READS?! That's insane!
Second: I have a new fanfic! It's called "Say You Like Me" it's a Tralexis fanfic (Trevor Moran and Alexis G Zall)
Third: I'm gonna try to get new chapters up as much as possible.
So, until then, stay beautiful, keep reading, and follow my social media! xxx
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/troyestoes

Instagram: @con.troye.tilly

Twitter: @connors_troye

Also; I'm thinking of doing a shout out contest, so comment your instagrams, twitters, tumblrs, etc. I'll write all your names down, and put them in a jar and draw 3 each week! You'll get a shoutout in my story so... That's pretty awesome!
Thanks for reading! xxx