Whats to come?

This is just a mini "trailer" to what I would be writing in the future.
-
-
-

Two boys stand in the school stadium, both dressed in combat gear, one boy wearing black and the other wearing blue. Both boys have weapons, the boy in black having one wooden sword, while the boy in blue having three.

The boy in black combat gear uses the hilt of his wooden blade to knock the boy in blue down, ending the duel in one move. The boy in black takes off his gear and begins walking away.

"It's still too early for you to beat me, Zoro."

The boy in black, also known as Dracule Mihawk, says while leaving the stadium. The stadium erupts into cheers as the boy, Zoro, covers his face in the aftermath of his loss.

 The stadium erupts into cheers as the boy, Zoro, covers his face in the aftermath of his loss

"My name is Roronoa Zoro"

An image of the boy in class would show up, he sits near the window and seems to be out of focus. He has two pens in hand and one in his mouth.

"Three sword style" he would say randomly, he poses as if he just finished attacking an enemy while remaining seated. The class looks at him in confusion but Carry on with what they were doing.

"My dream is to become the greatest swordsman Grand-Line High has ever seen"

Another image would appear of the boy, this time he speeds past a group of people, a rope tied around his waist pulling an anchor behind him which is at least 100 pounds.

The group he runs past consist of five males and two females, One blonde haired boy carrying a tray of food, one black haired boy with sunglasses on standing next to a boy with blue hair. A brown haired boy standing in between two females while holding a cat, the black haired female reading a book, and the orange haired female has her eyes closed.

The last male has black hair, a piece of meat in his hand and his mouth stuffed with another piece of meat.

The group all takes shocked looks when Zoro passes them, The blonde haired boy almost dropping the tray of food he was holding.

Then more images of the boy practicing his swordsmanship appear, once in a dojo, and one in his bedroom. He looks tired out and a picture of him and a girl is on his desk.

"For you"

He says, then two more images show, a transition of a sort, where he's practicing outside his home in one, and then onto the school roof.

He collapses and begins to pant heavily, from there on a boy in a straw hat begins laughing, he begins walking towards the boy and stands over him.

(An: This is my first story, so chill on the flames lol

(An: This is my first story, so chill on the flames lol. But yea, this is just a teaser of whats to come, and I took alot of inspiration from the one piece x nissin hungry days commercials for this story.)