Promise for you,ill ride💚.

Chapter Four:

3 days later

Kentrell

 It's about 1 pm and Leilani still don't know about us having to go to ATL yet , but she about to and i have a feeling she gone be mad

" AYE SAY LEILANI , NADIA COME DOWNSTAIRS REAL QUICK ME AND BEN GOTTA HOLLA AT YALL REAL QUICK" I yelled sitting on the couch smoking my blunt next to Ben.

"Nigga what you yelling for , yo lungs good my ghee? " Nadia said in a slick tone rolling her eyes, sitting far away from Ben

"so what you gotta talk about stinky? " Leilani asked smiling sitting on my lap making eye contact with me .

In walked Kd , Baby joe, and Boomer ass.

"BESSSST FRIENDDDDD" Boomer yelled out to Leilani.

"BESSSTIEEEEEEE " Leilani yelled back standing up hugging him.

"wassup Trell , yoo Ben, yurrr Nadia " Kd and Boomer said.

"Shut the fuck up damn y'all always coming and interrupting shit" Kentrell said clenching his jaw.

"Shut yo ass up Top " Kd said sitting down.

I sucked my teeth and ignored him.

"Anyways like i was saying, we got another situation to handle down in ATL" Kentrell said with all seriousness looking at Leilani.

"Well i'm not going nowhere with ben at the moment " Nadia stated looking at ben with a stank look.

"Kentrell you can't be serious...." Lani said getting up off my lap. " How long do we have to go for ?" she asked looking down at her feet.

"2 days" Ben added in.

"And Nadia nobody said you had to go, Nobody care cause you mad bout a petty ass argument i told you i don't even know who the bitch is " Ben said looking over at Nadia crossing his arms.

"DAMNNNN BRUH, you gone take dat" Joe laughed tapping on Nadia's shoulder

"shut up Joe go somewhere " Nadia mugged.

Nadia shot him the middle finger sticking her tongue out at him. "man fuck allat where the food at " Boomer yelled out.

"In the kitchen... where all food is ... " Boomer said sarcastically.

"So Leilani you down?" Kentrell asked.

"2 DAYS ONLY! 2! , after that i'm leaving so you better hope this goes as planned!" Leilani said with all seriousness.

"Either way you gotta go, Zay gets what Zay want and that's on whatttttt" Joe said sarcastically.

"shut up nobody was talking to you" Leilani mugged.