11

And then..
You feel someone chuckle and clear there throat right behind you. You turn around and it's vinnie. "Oh hey vinnie i thought you were meeting your parents and reggie?" you said confused. Sophia and vinnies parents start recording. "Uh yeah i did but now i'm here for you" vinnie says with a nervous look on his face. "Here follow me" Vinnie says as he grabs you by your hand and leads you to a certain spot. You look down and see this.

Vinnie has a nervous look on his face

Vinnie has a nervous look on his face. "Emily Beckerman we've been good friends for quite awhile. and each day we hang out and each laugh we share i continue to fall in love with you." you start to tear up a bit and vinnie grabs your hands. "Emily Beckerman Will you be my girlfriend?" you chuckle and let out a slight smile "Yes" you say with pure joy. Vinnie grabs you by the waist as you guys kiss in the sunset. You then look around and realize that your family and vinnies family are meeting for the first time. They all came here to support vinnie in asking you out. You walk over and give your mom and dad a hug. Vinnies parents walk over to you. "Heyyyyy Emily" maria hacker says. "Hi vinnies mom" you say with a smile. "Would you and your family like to join us for a dinner?" vinnies parents say. You look over at vinnie and smile. "Uh yeah they would be fun" you at with a smile. you and vinnie walk off while holding hands. Vinnie opens the door for you in his rx7. His family follows you and vinnie to saddle ranch. You and vinnies family and enjoy your guys dinner together you end up going back to the hacker family's house and spending the night. You but this on..

and you and vinnie head to his room and head up to bed

To be Continued...