(A/N) About the Prime AU...

I have a AU of Prime where Megatron takes over Cybertron and Optimus Prime as Orion Pax received the Earth as a colony. But however. He became a Prime and didn't want to colonize earth so he formed the Autobots to try and scare off bots from Earth. It worked and now the Autobots are wanted. By Megatron and the decepticons.

They can't go back home or they'll die.

However; Optimus Prime knows Megatron isn't fit to be a ruler of Cybertron so he works his best to overthrow Megatron. To bring the  council back.

Also my SI was the only Femme to have a sparkling born into the war.

Also Ratchet, Her and Optimus are in a love triangle. As Ratchet pines for her. While Optimus has her.

This idea was brought alive because of SU.

Also Miko, Raf and Jack are still apart of this.

Bumblebee is a Sparkling in this (As he was born to my SI and OP.) He'll be a fully grown Mech by RiD.

Oppy is the leader.

Ratchet is still the Medic (But not as old as he usually is). He's wise and quick tempered (He's also Grumpy) he also has a crush on Vega/Celestial Prime but he tries to hide it as he's fighting for her. (He ends up in a poly relationship with them)

Smokescreen (As seen in the last chapter) is a fusion. A fusion of two of my OCs. One is a Autobot. His name is Shredder. The other one is a vechion. Her name is Sideslash. Shredder worked for the Autobots. And Sideslash is a vechion. She fell in love with Shredder and they became Smokescreen.

Nightspark and Orion II are two of Celestials sparklings with two of the ones she love. Nightspark is Ratchets sparkling and Orion II is Optimus' sparkling

The others will be listed soon. As I will be making a book about it.

===

Orion Pax met Celestial and Ratchet when they were all at college on Cybertron. They all became friends. And they ended up being a in a band. Celestial as the vocals, Ratchet sometimes being the one to play an instrument. Orion sometimes Duets with Celestial.

Celestial and Orion became a Prime. And that's when Optimus was given Earth. He later to go against Megatron and all 3 of them ended up being the Autobots...

Sorry for this dumb idea. I thought of it. If it's dumb feel free to hit me lol. I'm gonna make a book soon of this.

;)