Its there forever.

I already hate social media and I definitely didn't want to expose Sharice to this

We walk into the conference room where it's soundproofed for privacy and call my father on speakerphone.

"Malik, so what if y'all together. If Tim already wants to interview her, y'all might as well get it all out now. Let him do the interview. The gossip stuff will blow over because y'all don't have no drama to keep up with." My father says.

"He's got a point." Mason agrees.

"How does she feel about it?"

I look across the table of the conference room at Sharice. Her eyes are puffy from crying but she's calm now.

"Do we really have a choice?" She asks, her voice laced with disappointment.

"Baby, you always have a choice," I assure her.

"It's okay Malik, I don't think you'll steer me wrong." She tells me. Her saying that lifts a weight off my shoulders.

"And next, Housewives." Mason jokes.

"Shut up Mase." We say in unison.

"Alright dad, we'll come over there when we leave here," I say hanging up.

"I guess I should call Tim back now," I say dialing his contact.

"What's up, man? I see you've made it back to the internet." Tim answers immediately.

"Tim, you my boy. I know you have a way for this to go smooth as possible. Tell me you got something."

"Let me ask you something, is this your lady? Are y'all a thing?"

"Yeah," I tell him.

"Is she with you right now?"

"Yes." I nod at Sharice.

"Hello." She says, voice cracking.

"Hello, are you alright sweetheart?"

"I'm as good as I can be right now."

"Aight, so I know this might be new for you, but how about this... Are y'all okay with me running this as a couple's piece?" He asks.

"There's nothing wrong with a successful black couple. We love black love!" Mason chimes in.

I look at Sharice and she smiles at me.

"Doesn't everyone? Let's go for it." I tell him.

"Aight, I'll email you over the questions, y'all can prep tonight and I'll interview you both after the conference in the morning since I'll be covering that too."

"Sounds good," I tell him hanging up.

Mason stands from the table. "I'll give y'all a moment." He says before walking out.

"I'm so sorry for all this." I apologize.

"It's not your fault. I just wasn't expecting my first day to go like this, but you can't predict these types of things." She says.

"I'll work on tryna to get the pictures removed," I tell her grabbing my cell phone from the table.

"Trust me, Malik, once it's on the internet, it's there forever. It's fine, this will blow over. Like your father said, we don't have any drama, so they won't care about us in a few days. My Instagram is private, so I'll just stay off of there for a while."

I hope this does blow over.