8

"What seems to be the problem, Courtney?" Hotel security came running over to the scene to see you stood looking confused down at the woman screaming at you.

"This woman assaulted me!" she screeched so loud that even the group sat waiting at the table for you both heard it, rushing towards the doors.

"I think you're confused. I bumped into you and I've tri..." the woman cut you off again, noticing that Tamaki was walking to your side.

"It's all because her man couldn't keep his hands off me. Look he even ripped at my shirt to get to me," her taloned nail pointed at Tamaki, making the nervous man freeze to the spot, his worried eyes looking at you.

Luckily, you knew that Tamaki would never come onto such a woman. Even if you'd not seen each other over the last few years, he wasn't the type.

"Hey, buddy, what's happenin'?" Mirio placed a hand on Tamaki's shoulder to show that he was there to support with whatever was happening. It was clear that people were now videoing the scene and that wasn't good.

Firstly, you were a big celebrity, secondly, Tamaki was also a celebrity in the football world now and then the fact two Olympic swimmers had come to stand next to you looking sternly down at the woman causing a scene. Everything was being filmed, if edited then it could be made out to be extremely bad for any of you there.

"Look, her lovers are here now she was all over them earlier. I don't understand why she is getting so mad about her fiancé hitting on me when she has these..." before she could finish a large male hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Hello Miss, I'm the owner of this hotel Magnus (L/n)," the woman froze to the spot. Surely this was too trivial a matter for the owner, and as far as she was aware, your Gramps was only scheduled to be here for a few hours. However, he'd changed his plans when his only Granddaughter got engaged.

Courtney had fucked up!

"I heard a little of what you were saying about some of the other guests at my hotel. Two of those guests are family and the other two are exceptionally good friends of my family. I find it highly unlikely that my granddaughter assaulted you. Rest assured though I will get a non-bias member of the public to check the footage, with your audience. That way we can to the bottom of exactly what happened," a huge, cunning smile was plastered on your Gramps's face.

The colour had drained from the woman's face completely, "Ermm well..." she stood herself up and brushed down her extremely tight pencil skirt. As she did you walked over to Tamaki, taking your hand in his, a smile on your face.

"It will be ok." leaning up you kissed his cheek softly, making the blush a rosy pink. A few of the guests were still filming, not that you were aware as they were being stealthy about it. Yet the whole this was streaming live on their TikTok story.

"I know," Tamaki turned, placing a soft little kiss on the end of your nose.

"(f/n), Tamaki would you like to follow us to the security room. Mirio, Nejire, Rin and Sosuke. Marius will lead you to one of the private dining areas so that Tamaki and (f/n) will join you as soon as possible," the older man motioned to a man that was walking towards them. "Order whatever you would like it was a celebration tonight after all." with that the group were quickly whisked away.

Turning to you, your Gramps didn't have to say anything as the two of you followed him to the security room. It also seemed like your Gramps had selected a few hotel guests asking if they would mind watching over the footage so that he couldn't be accused of fiddling with the footage.

Courtney was sweating, she'd risked everything for this little stunt, and she knew full well that she wouldn't be walking away from this with her job. It was written all over her face as your (e/c) eyes glanced over at the woman. Tamaki noticed your annoyance, gripping your hand tighter to bring your attention back to him.

"Love you," his soft voice was heard by only you, making you smile and push a piece of hair behind your ear bashfully. Resting your head on his chest, you gazed up at the man you had reconnected to.

"Love you too," smiling softly, the words making the man's foul mood at the situation disappear as you waited for the verdict. Neither of you looked at the footage, knowing full well that you were in the right.

After 10 minutes or so, you heard one of the guests watching speak out.

"It's clear that it was an accident. Also, it looks like you grabbed the young man when the Miss was speaking to the other men," it was an older man, it was cleared he was annoyed at the woman's blatant lies.

"But he grabbed my shirt..." Courtney pointed her talon at the screen and it was very clear from whatever angle they looked that he did indeed grab the woman's shirt, but it wasn't anything sexual like the woman had said, it was clearly anger at something.

"Ermm well he did...but you grabbed him without his permission and whatever you said made him angry...but he didn't hurt you. I think he should at least offer to pay for a new shirt." a woman that also came to watch stated.

"I'll happily pay for the shirt," it was the driest you'd ever heard Tamaki's tone as he took out his wallet placing more than what the shirt had cost a surface close to the woman.

"Thank you (f/n) and Tamaki. If you want to go celebrate with your friends on your engagement and I'll sort the rest out from here. Could I ask you to give statements?" Your Gramps was all business as he dismissed the two of you.

Not saying another word, the two of you left the room but for some reason, your eyes glanced back at Courtney, and it was a similar look to what you'd seen in someone eyes a long time ago. The look alone made you shudder at your very core, but you quickly left, leaving your Gramps to sort it out for you.

After all, it was his hotel, and you were currently a guest.

When you got back to the private dining room, you filled the group in on exactly what had happened briefly but for the rest of it, you ignored what had happened. The six of you had an amazing meal and drinks, but as the night went on it was getting to a point that Tamaki was wanting to head back to the room.

Luckily, Mirio had noticed the guy had gone even more silent whereas normally when he'd have a drink he would open up.

"Well, I don't know 'bout you guys but I'm gonna take my wife to be back to the room," with his signature smile, he sweeps Nejire with such ease into his arms before striding off.

"Yep...we're just horny!" Rin was extremely drunk as Sosuke rolled his eyes at the comment.

"I do apologise for this idiot," the man chuckled as he practically dragged Rin out, covering his mouth to not offend Tamaki with the rude suggestions of having a foursome at the two of you.

It went completely silent with them out of the room. For a moment neither of you knew what to say.

"Want to go to bed?" your desire filled eyes glanced over to the handsome man sat with you, who in turn had the same look in his purple eyes.

"Yes!" the man was that excited that it came out as a shout making you giggle before you stood up and began to pull him in the direction of your room. 

***Thank you for reading!***

***Is there some citrus coming? Stay tuned!***