neil x bully reader

Neil pov

There was a new person coming to the camp. I thought nothing about it but max wanted me and Nikki to come where the bus stopped so we could try to escape.

The bus came and the creepy old man said "the kid here" and there come out a cute girl/boy/person my eyes went wind open and I think I was blushing a bit? Well she/he/they were so pretty/handsome/(still don't know the non binary term) "hello there! You must be y/n? I'm david!" David said happily like all ways. "Yeah I'm but is this really (the thing you sight up for) camp? Cuz it doesn't look like it.." She/he/they answer. 'Oh my gad her/his/theirs voice is so beautiful, I could listen it for a day!' I thought but then I well max pulling me a little to the bus so I started to run whit Nikki and max in there.

But then y/n canpet me (like but a leg on the way and Neil run to it and well) ugh! I looked up and saw y/n giggle a little. Oh so she/he/they are/is an bully? Oh I can deal whit it. I got up and started to run in the bus again, max was already in the front seat trying to get the bus go on but he was too short to do it.. Great. David get to the bus and picked max up "don't now! You are not leaving here whit you're friends yet!" David said. Max just rolled his eyes, Nikki got up and run to y/n and was about to hug her/him/them but she/he/they moved away and Nikki just run to a wall 'that's a little mean..' I said to myself but Nikki still run in front of her/him/them "HI I'M NIKKI!! WANNA BE FRIENDS?" Nikki asked but y/n just looked at he her in disgusting "uhm.. No." She/he/they answer

-it's been a week since you came here-

Still neils pov

Y/n has been bullying me, calling me something like "haha nerd!" Or "no wonder why they are whit you" she is mean to me but I just like her/him/them still! I know it's stubit but I just can't keep her/him/them out of my mind. I gotta tell her/him/them.. But how?

-like a 2 hours after-

"UGH! you are all ways on my way!" Y/n said angrly "I'm sorry?" I said it in a confuses way "Mhm then leave" she/he/they said coldly, I just looked little shock that she/he/they said that but k did what she/he/they said and walked away.

Y/n pov

UGH WHY M'I SO MEAN TO EVERYONE?? WHY CAN'T I BE NICE AND KIND LIKE ALL THE OTHER'S? I JUST WANNA HAVE FRIENDS WHIT THE OTHERS AND HAVE FUN BUT NO ALL THE MEAN THINGS COME OUT.. And the mean things come to Neil.. And I kinda like him..

-some hours later-

Y/n pov

'Now I'm gonna be nice and friendly! At least try to be..' I said to myself. I walked to the mess hall and saw Neil, Nikki, max, space kid and preston they were doing their own thinks but of course max, Nikki and Neil was together. I just walked over them and just grabbed neils hand and walked away.

Max pov

I was just hanging whit Nikki and Neil unless y/n came in I looked at her/him/them and saw her/him/them walking over us, well I didn't care and just kept talking to Neil and Nikki. But then y/n grabbed neils hand and dragged him away from us. 'Oh so now she/he/they are gonna beat up Neil? Well at least not me.' I thought

Neil pov

Y/n took my hand and dragged me away for max and Nikki I was confused and kinda scared but I didn't show it. We stopped out side her/his/their tent and she/he/they started to talk "listen here you little shit! I'm not gonna hurt you this time but if you say something stubit I maybe will." She/he/they said in angry way, I saw a little nervous in her/his/their eyes. "Well do you have something to tell me?" I asked "yeah! I have you nerd. I'm not mean to you cuz I want to but.." She/he/they stopped talkin for a while.

Y/n pov

'What if he don't like me and start to bully me? What if I just punch him and leave? No I can't do that I'm just gonna tell him! It can't be that bad can it be?' I said in my mind "okay so. I li.. I LIKE TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!" I said the end kinda fast I hope he understand what I meant by that. "O-oh well.. I like... You too?" He said, I was happy that he understand it. I just smiled a little and then hugged him.

Neil pov

Y/n hugged me and I hugged back it was comfortable. The hug was warm and I liked it I who's we could stay like this all ways! But then she/he/they pulled away from the hug, I just smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 907
This is kinda short and bad I'm sorry 😅 I started doing this in the midnight so yeah! Still hope you liked!