2

It's finally lunch time with Teokkbokki and some kimchi. "So delicious!" Y/N cutely ate her food with food stuffed her mouth. "Yeah, I was thinking so aswell, I didn't eat much this morning" Beomgyu responded. Y/N was already full after a meal and decided to leave the table.

"I'm gonna go now, come with me Gyu!" Y/N sat up. "I haven't eaten up but ok I guess" Beomgyu agreed with her leaving the table. "Woah this place is-" Y/N accidentally walks into someone, oh.. It's the.. the handsome guy. Not only that, the whole cafeteria is watching them.

"I- I- I'm really sorry!!!" Y/N said shyly looking at Beomgyu. "No it's okay! I'm the one who should apologize, or offer you something" The guy responded. "Yeah, watch your steps" Beomgyu made a disgust face towards the guy. "Uhm, it's okay though..." Y/N slowly looked away again and blushed. "Ok, I'm sorry, can I know your name?" He asked her softly. "Her name-" "My name is L/N Y/N" Y/N cut Beomgyu off. "Oh, thats a nice name! I'm Choi Yeonjun, I'm so glas to meet ya" He smiled.

"Oh and this guy is Choi Beomgyu, hehe" Y/N introduced the tall man beside her, or.. now the tall guy is Yeonjun. "Oh hey" Yeonjun looked less excited. "See you later then!" Yeonjun smiled at her. "Of course" Y/N responded.

After meetinf the first new person in high school, Y/N gets really happy. "OH MY GOOOOOD GYUU I JUST MET A REALLY HANDSOME GUY- I MEAN A PERSON" Y/N is such a shy person but whenever she's with someone comfortable, like Beomgyu. She becomes very hype. Beomgyu sighed at her trying to look natural, but what was he thinking exactly?