wakey wakey eggs and bakey Part 42

hinata's pov.

I woke up to the alarm on my phone. my alarm is almost always at 04:10 then I have enough time to get ready for practice and school, make dinner, and clean up in the house.

I have 1 hour and 20 minutes to get everything ready for school, so plenty of time.

I got up and walked out of the living room, went up the stairs to Natsu's room, and there I took her school uniform and underwear and put it folded next to her bed.

 then I went to my room where Anna was still sleeping I grabbed my uniform, underwear, and binder and walked out of the room with my clothes.

we have three bathrooms in the house, Natsu's, mine, and the extra that is often for the guests, but I thought I was going to do the extra, otherwise I'll wake up Anna.

after I took a shower I put on my clothes but not yet the binder I do as last, so I can stay in it longer.

''it's too early to make food, then I'm going to do the dishes from yesterday.'' I thought as I looked at the clock where the time was 04:30.

I walked into the kitchen, where the sink holds three plates, three knives and three forks, and of course the three glasses.

I took the dishwashing liquid and a sponge put a drop of soap on it and ran it under the tap for a while to make it soapy when it was enough I started to wash the dishes.

when I finished washing dishes and drying I looked at the clock 05:10.

''good time to make food,'' I thought because practice is at 06:00 and otherwise we are running out of time and I don't want to act in haste.

I went to the fridge and got 5 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon I put that on a tray to get the pans I got two. took 5 pieces of bread and put them in the toaster.

one pan for the eggs and the other for the bacon. one pan for the eggs and the other for the bacon.

when I finished making food for me Natsu and me I started anna's I remember she likes over-easy eggs so I make that.

 when I finished making food for anna. I put everything on the table and went to get Natu and Anna.