Man, this emo scarf dude is cute

(Here's a Gundham x GN Reader story! Sorry if I use bad grammar!)

Disclaimer: Some of the characters in this story do NOT belong to me and they are NOT made by me.

If anyone gets confused, Y/N means: Your Name.

I woke up to a deafening noise. It scared me so bad that I fell off the bed. "Ow..-" I got up to see what the noise was.

*bum bum bum ding*
*bum bum bum ding*
*bum bum bum ding*

I recognized that tune. THAT'S MY ALARM!! I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I looked at the time.

*8:32 A.M*

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" I shouted. "I'M SO FREAKIN' LATE FOR CLASS!!" I ran to my closet to get my clothes. I brushed my hair quickly and put my shoes on. I ran out the door and drove to Hopes Peak.

*8:44 A.M*

I looked at the time on my phone while walking hastily through the halls. I unlocked my phone and went onto Snapchat to see if anyone had texted me.

Ibuki New Snap

I opened the snap and I saw Ibuki's face with text on the picture that says "WHERE ARE U?? UR SUPER LATE 😭😭" I ignored it and looked up from my phone and...

*Bump*

"Oww.. what the heck?" I whispered to myself. I'm so clumsy, ugh what did I bump into this time? I took a step back and saw a tall figure. I looked up and there was a guy wearing a purple scarf. It's literally hot outside who would wear a scarf? "Oh ah I'm so sorry!" I blurted out. "It is alright, you do not need to apologize." said the guy with a deep voice. "Ah but I was the one who wasn't looking where I was going." I said embarrassingly. I could feel myself blushing. The guy in front of me pulled his scarf up to his face. "Well uh, I gotta get to class I'm super late. My alarm didn't go off until like 20 minutes ago.." I said. "My name is (Y/N), see you around." I walked away after saying that. GOD! WHY DID I SAY THAT!!? I'M SO STUPIDDDD!! I thought to myself before walking in class.

We had a substitute today. Her name was Chisa Yukizome. I didn't really like calling her by her first name so I just call her Ms. Yukizome. I waved to Ms. Yukizome awkwardly. I walked to a random seat in the class. I felt like everyone was watching me.  The seat next to me was empty. "Huh, there's someone supposed to be next to me, isn't there?" I thought to myself. Coincidentally right after I thought that, the guy from the hallway walked in the class. "Oh crap, this is gonna be embarrassing.." "Wait! If I don't look at him then it won't be embarrassing!" I thought to myself. I looked around the room. All the seats were occupied.. except the one next to me. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?" "HE HAS TO SIT NEXT TO ME?" I shouted in my brain.

[to be continued in the next chapter]