007; different type of frustration

🗒 :: seven ₊۰
❝different type of frustration

━━ "DID YOU STUDY FOR THE MATH TEST?" corbyn asked, startling cora from behind as she had her face shoved into her locker.

"shit- what the fuck!" the girl exclaimed out a scold, crumpling up a piece of paper that was in her hand before tossing it into her locker, slightly closing the door behind it, but not locking it. "yeah, of course i did, who do you think i am?"

"what was that?" corbyn ignored her reply, furrowing his brows as he pointed at the girls locker, referring to the previously crumpled up paper.

"huh? what? that's...nothing, you don't need to know" the girl brushed off, taking a step to the side to block his view of the inside of her locker.

"do you need help with something? or do you just like standing near me?"

"you're making me more interested in that paper," corbyn told her, tilting his head to the side in an attempt to take a peek at the inside of her locker.

"hey! stop that!" cora swatted the boy, using her body to shield the locker as she held a slightly exasperated expression. "i told you it's nothing, now buzz off,"

"you don't make it sound like nothing,"

"you're acting like an annoying child."

"if it's nothing, why can't i see it?"

"besson, piss. off."

"no, i think i'll stand right here." corbyn retorted, leaning his body up against the locker next to coras as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, holding a smug look on his face. "oh, how i love living in a free country"

"you're so aggravating." cora grumbled in annoyance, while giving corbyn a moderately harsh glare, not budging to move from her spot in front of her locker.

"oh really?" the brunette gambled, lifting an eyebrow towards the girl before taking a small step forward. "cause if i move like this...,"

cora's irritated expression fell as she took notice of the corbyn's actions, resulting in her to take slow steps backwards as she narrowed her eyes at his feet movement while taking momentary glances up at the boy. her words began coming out in stammers. "w-what are you doing-"

"your frustration with me falls, and turns into a rather different type of frustration," he disregarded her question with a smirk, continuing his minor strides, till she was out of reach from her locker.

it was a recurring theme to cora, but yet she never got used to the continuing small space that was being shared with corbyn. which would justify his previous statement as she did become flustered each and every time.

corbyn, however, took advantage of the situation as she let her guard down, letting himself back away before opening up the girls locker and digging through the mess for the wrinkled paper.

"hey! what the eff!" cora called out after coming to her senses. she tried her best to pull him away from her locker by taking a grip on his bicep, but it was no use as his body was indefinitely stronger and weighed ten times more than hers.

"corellia, stop that." corbyn shrugged off the girl as he picked up and examined each and every scrap paper in her locker, most of which being discarded and forgotten aced homework copy's.