Ch.3

Y/n POV

"Mels" "Whats up?" he says getting up from bed. "I made you something" he walks over to me at my desk and sees some clothing. "A new outfit?" "Yes! Im tired of seeing you in that other one but dont worry I stuck to your colors".

He paused for a moment looking at me. "Whats wrong?" I ask. He smiles at me kissing my cheek "nothing, im gonna get in the shower care to join me?" Nice try romeo but I already got ready now hurry up I want to see the new outfit in you" "okay okay" he says sulking.

I laugh and roll my eyes. I go downstairs while hes in the shower and see Elizabeth talking to Hawk. She sees me and stands up straight not making eye contact. "Goodmorning Lady (Y/n)" "Morning....what are you doing here?" I ask crossing my arms.

She starts getting fidgety "I bro...s...me...th..g" she says muttering. "Speak up Elizabeth I cant hear you" "I brought Sir Meli--" "Alright (Y/n) im finished" he says coming down the stairs stopping at the bottom one.

I look him up and down. He comes towards me and I start circling him. I smack his butt "nice" he smirks at me. "Relax I was only joking" I smile. I cast a spell to create a gust of wind from below him. "Perfect your shirt doesnt go up". "Aw do you get jealous when others look at my body" "Im not denying it" I said chuckling a bit.

He grabs my waist and kisses me. After I few seconds I hear someone clear their throat. I break the kiss and turn around to Elizabeth looking away hurt and Hawk looking at us. "Get a room" he says . I laugh and meli lets me go.

"Ah Elizabeth when did you get here?" Meli asks. "Not too long ago" "Shes been standing here the whole time!" Hawk says angrily. "Really I didnt even see you" 'Yes you did' 'I did'.

"What do you think of my new outfit Elizabeth, (Y/n) made it for me" "I um I love it" "Elizabeth whats that behind your back?" I ask "Nothing! Its nothing" she says.

I smirk to myself. "I meant to tell you all that the king wants to give you all medals" "Hmm how interesting, Mels you're wearing that to the ceramony" I say to him.

"Okay" he says happily. "I too am ready to go" someone says. We look towards the door and see gowther. "Who picked that for you" I smack meli upside his head. "Stop it. Gowther you look great" I say hugging him. "Thank you, Mother. And that would be my sweet beloved who picked this out" he replies.

"Beloved? Who are you talking about?" Hawk asks. "Too much reading has blurred the line between dreams and reality, huh?" I scowl at my husband for his words.

"Hey hey looks like everyones having fun" king says coming from his room. "Dressed like always huh?" Hawks asks. King ignores him and asked where Diane is. "Everyone look" diane says as she runs closer to the cavern we all walk outside to see her see outfit.

"Merlin made it for me" "Diane you look stunning" I tell her "Thanks mom"  I smile at her. "Whats with all the noise?" "Ah Bans wearing his new outfit too--No hes not"I laugh a bit as Diane and Ban argue.

"Sate, sate, sate. The medal ceremony is tomorrow.What do you say we celebrate in advance?" "Thats an idea I can get behind!" Ban says.

Time skip brought to you by me graduating im old now.

We all cheer with our mugs. "Ban can I talk to you for a moment?" He nods and we go outside and to the roof. "So we have an overdue conversation dont we?" I ask "Yes we do." I sigh "Why were you talking to that thing?" I start off. "I wanted to find a way to get elaine back" he says staring off into the distance.

(I really regret making elaine his love intrest bc im a jerico girl and elaine looks like a fucking toddler which is weird cause ban looks like a grown man but anyways back to the story)

"And did that thing tell you how?" "She said I had to kill Captain" I poured another drink for myself. "Well since my husband is still here Id say he either kicked your ass or you couldnt go through with it". I look at him to see tears running down his face.

"I really wanted to do it even with the slim chance that she would come back. But I couldnt do that to you or captain so I didnt nor would he let me" he wiped his tears and chugged his beer. "Oh ban honey I am so sorry. We will find another way to bring her back I promise".

He smiles at me and pours himself another drink. "Now for my question. Why didnt you tell me you and captain were demons" "Its not that I didn't want to in honesty I didnt feel a reason to." "Why?" "Because ban you are one of the most important people in my life, I didnt know how you would react" "Mom from now on dont hide anything from me I will never see you differently and I love you" "Ban I cant promise you that I wont hide things from you anymore but I want you to know that if I do its not because I dont trust you but because I want you to be safe and not have to worry so much. Do you understand?" He sighed. "I understand".

"Good" we both picked up our mugs and chugged the rest of our ale. "AHHH" we said in satisfaction. We heard the door open back up and out came meli.

"Hey we're having another round are you joining us?" he yelled up. We hopped down and ban walked closer to the front. "Captain. Mom. Im quitting as of today" "what why?" i ask "Its okay I just have some things to do on my own ill be back".

He seems serious and its not like I can stop him if I wanted to. "Okay just be careful" I hug him. "Really our food is going to go down hill" "Meli" "Fine fine. Be safe out there ban dont go dying on me" Ban smirked and we all went back inside and had a fun filled night.

____________________________________
Writing ch. 4 now ta ha IM BACK BABY AND I STILL HATE ELIZABETH!!! Hope yall havent forgotten about me or this story!!!