Chapter Five

When Sarah woke up, she felt something heavy on her. It's her pet hellhound, Ryko.
"Hello Ryko. I'm glad that you found me. Please don't hunt the animals here. Do not attack any demons either. You can hunt rats. Do you understand me?" Sarah said as she petted the hellhound.
Ryko put his two front paws on Sarah's shoulders and lick her face.
"Okay! Let me get up. Why don't you explore the Devildom? Please be careful if you are going far from here." Sarah said as Ryko lick her face one more time then disappear.

Sarah look at her D.D.D. and unlock the screen. No new notifications. It is 6:10 am so she decided to go to the dresser and see if there are any clothes she could wear. There are a fair amount of shirts and nothing else. She need to go clothes shopping.

After unbraiding her hair, she runs her fingers through it then put it into a bun. She went to the bathroom and saw a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, a bar of soap, bath bombs, and scented bath salts. Sarah took off her clothes and got inside the tub.
The tub is big enough for two people with legs outstretch.
Once the water is halfway, Sarah turn it off and start to wash her body while looking at the scars she had from hunting supernatural beings. Then she hand wash her silk underwear and petted it dry. She got out of the tub and dry off. She put on her underwear follow by her leggings and a blood red silk shirt with black designs on it. Next is her socks and boots.
After grabbing her D.D.D., she went downstairs to the kitchen. She went through the refrigerator and took everything out to make pancakes.
Sarah decided to make Lucifer a berry pancakes, Mammon a banana and chocolate chips pancakes, Levi a Ruri-Chan style pancakes, and Satan a cat shaped pancakes. Asmo is getting a berry nutty pancakes that is good for his skin. Beel is getting 50 pancakes since he is a glutton.
Sarah got to work and started to sing Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas.

************************************

Lucifer woke up and rubbed his eyes. It is his turn to cook breakfast this morning. He got up, get dressed, grab his D.D.D. and went downstairs to the kitchen. However, he is greeted by the smell of pancakes and a sound of singing. He look into the kitchen and saw Sarah cooking. There are a huge piles of beacons, sausage patties, sausage links, and eggs already done.

'Is she wearing my shirt? It look amazing on her. The food look delicious. She didn't have to do that. Why am I drawn to her?' Lucifer thought as he watch the new human exchange student cook.

Sarah has just finish making the last of Asmodeus's pancakes and started to make Beel's. She started to sing Can't Fight This Feeling by Reo Speedwagon.

"Sarah Beth, you're up early this morning. It was my turn to cook breakfast this morning. If it your turn, I'll cook in your place." Lucifer said as he walk in when Sarah has finish singing.
"Good Morning, Lucifer! You don't need to cook in my place. I love to cook. However...we could make a deal." Sarah said with a innocence smile on her face.
"A deal?" Lucifer ask, frowning in confusion.
"The deal is you set the table and wash the dishes along with clearing the table and you don't have to cook in my place." Sarah answer as she flips the pancake over.
"Deal." Lucifer agree and is about to grab some forks and knives when he notices Sarah is confused.
"Where I'm from, we kiss to seal the deal."
Lucifer's face turns pink. Demons used to do that but so many of them violated the terms of the kiss. The law has changed. Lucifer didn't see anything wrong with a little kiss. He lend down to Sarah's height and connect his lips with hers. He felt sparks traveling throughout his body. His right arm started to tingle and get warmer.

Sarah felt sparks traveling throughout her body as well the tingling feeling in  her left arm and on her back. She pull away, afraid to go further. She's afraid that this will happen. She is not ready to start dating again.
Lucifer is disappointed. He didn't want the kiss to end. He wanted to go further.
He took in a deep breath and start to set the table. He saw  three large pitchers with what look like strawberry juice in it.

The pancakes are finally finished. Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, and Beel are awake and sat down at the dining table. Asmodeus is the last one to sit down. Lucifer brought out the pancakes and sit them in front of his brothers. Sarah enter the dining room and sat between Mammon and Leviathan.

"OMG! THIS IS EXACTLY HOW RURI-CHAN MADE HER PANCAKES! IT'S PERFECT!" Levi shout out, making Sarah flinch due to her heightened hearing, and started to take pictures.
"These cat head shaped pancakes are well made. Lucifer, what the hell are you up to?" Satan said as he give Lucifer a death glare.
"Who cares? This berry nutty pancakes are good for your skin! Look at how beautiful it is!" Asmo said as he took several pictures and posted them on Devilgram.
"I didn't make pancakes this morning. Sarah Beth did. I just set the table." Lucifer said as he cut a piece of his pancakes and ate it.
The other demons look at Sarah, both surprise and impress. Sarah gave them a friendly smile and took a bite of her sausage link.
Everyone at the table agree that these pancakes could rival Barbatos's. Sarah could not help but blush.
"Do any of you know a good clothing store?" Sarah ask.
"I do! I'm more than happy to take you. I need to buy a few things." Asmo said.
"Asmo, please keep an eye on her." Lucifer sternly told his younger brother.

************************************

Breakfast is finally over and Sarah is out shopping with Asmodeus. She had fun. Asmo took Sarah to a art supply store. Luckily, the Devildom has a bank that turns human world money into Grimm.
There is a paint set that has 120 different colors in small jars. However, it is on the top shelf and she isn't tall enough.
'Hell Bells! I wish Sam and Dean are here to help me. Even Castiel and Gabriel would be helpful.' Sarah thought as she look around for Asmo. He is busy talking to the cashier. Great. So much for keeping an eye on her. She is not mad. She can handle a few demons.

Sarah is about to cast a spell when she heard someone saying, 'Let me get that for you."
Sarah tense up and turn around to face whoever said that.
This demon has short, dark green hair with turquoise ombre on his left fringe.
He has two wing-like horns and a forked tail.
This demon gives Sarah a Black Butler vibes. Something tells her that this demon knew exactly who she is and who her father is.
He slowly reach for the jars of paint and took it off the shelf. He held it out and Sarah took it while thanking him.

'This human had killed many demons along with angels in another reality. She hunted other supernatural creatures too. I cannot tell if she is a threat or not. However...I did not expect both the father and the daughter to be here in the Devildom at the same time. Interesting. Maybe the past can tell me.' the demon thought as he study the human.

Sarah went to the canvas section and got a few medium size ones as well as the small ones. She grab several brushes and a large wooden chest to store the supplies. She went to the counter to pay for the stuff. Sarah has a friendly chat with the cashier while Asmo stay silent.
Once Sarah finish paying, Asmodeus grab Sarah's wrist, making her flinch, and took her back to the House.