Why Choose Violence?

___________________________________

Quirrel POV
I can't bear to see another dead body.
I've explored here before, to go visit the colony of the Hive, or perhaps just look upon the terrain in these parts. I've seen all the creatures here, and have said hello to Bardoon, who always seems to have something to say when I visit him. Even if the Tower of Love is closed I've still passed by it in hope of any sneak peaks.
I've never seen such a wondrous place with lifeless souls though. I don't mean to seem rude but why must the violence of such a place named the Colosseum Of Fools exist? It makes the Kingdom's Edge lurk of regrets that has made this place not pleasant to be in.
When I get closer and closer to the colosseum it sends sadness in me. The many bugs who tried to earn there goal of suppose glory have only earned the path to death. Can they have at least bury them instead of throwing there bodies like they mean nothing?
By "they" I mean the fierce champion of the place named God Tamer.
Why must she act like everything must be done in violence and make a place that is a death zone to many bugs! Does she not see the benefits of sparing her opponents for practice rather than straight up killing them!
That is why I am headed to speak to her today, to see if she would listen to my reasoning.
___________________________________

Dialogue
Quirrel - Hello there Fool.
Fool - Ah Quirrel, did you finally change your mind about challenging this place!
Quirrel - Not quite Fool. I wish you would understand that violence isn't always the answer, and that you should not serve this place, as they have place you in chains.
Fool - Huh? Did you say something Quirrel? I was too busy thinking about my next plan, to get out of these chains, and prove to her that I am worthy!
Quirrel - *Sigh* Just tell me, do you happen to know where God Tamer is?
Fool - Oh yes! She is in the arena right now actually!
Fighting some foe that happened to arrive before you. So you will have to wait your turn, Quirrel in getting to fight her!
Quirrel - Am not going to fight her Fool. I am here to speak with her about the Colosseum Of Fools.
Fool - *GASP* Quirrel are you going to be a competitor? You're going to join us! We can speak more about fighting! We will be the best of pals!
*Cheering*
Quirrel - *Groan* (walks away)
___________________________________

Quirrel POV
Now if I just wait by the Colosseum entrance gate I will be sure to catch her. Am pretty sure her performance is the last battle so it won't take relatively long. When she is done I will be sure to-
___________________________________

Dialogue
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

God Tamer - *Dragging Tiso behind her*
God Tamer - *Visibly angry* NOW WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO BRING A DRUNK BOZO INTO MY ARENA.
*Silence*
God Tamer - BARTENDER WERE YOU THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
Bartender - A-Ah no God Tamer I don't know who this man is. I've never seen him b-before!
God Tamer - DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME OR YOUR PAYCHECK WILL BE LOWERED.
Bartender - Y-yes ma'am.
God Tamer - *Ugh* I don't have time for this. Am just going to throw him out with the others.
___________________________________

Dialogue
Quirrel - WAIT!
God Tamer - Now what is it-     
Monomon's son? What brings you to this place?
Quirrel - Well I wish for a moment of your time.
Yet now I wish for you to not throw this man out with the others.
God Tamer - What! Do you really know this weak drunk bozo?
Quirrel - Well not necessarily, also you don't have to be rude. Anyways this was the sort of problem that I came to talk to you about.
God Tamer - Having a bartender who messes up your opponents? I agree that it is surely a problem.
Quirrel - What? No! That you are throwing out bodies left and right into Kingdom's Edge!
God Tamer - Uh huh? Where else am I supposed to put all these weak bugs at?
Quirrel - How about you just not kill anyone and prehaps shut down this whole Colosseum Of Fools thing!
God Tamer - Ha, and why would I do that? If bugs can't defend themselves to there fullest then they will surely die in the world that we are living in. Also entertainment calls! Bugs will do anything to get rewards, fame, and fearless in there name! Even if there life is on the line.
God Tamer - Now Monomon's son you have my strong rightfully so answer. I will not change paths and be a weak specimen like you. So leave this place with this bug and I will spare the both of you.
___________________________________