𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

y/n= your name 

s/o= significant other 

                                                *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   *+:。.。༺♥༻ 。.。:+* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You were going on a small nighttime walk to the park to watch the full moon and to have a small picnic date with yourself. Many things were going through your mind at the moment, and you decided to clear your head with a little bit of fresh air. The moonlight was shining brightly in the night sky and the stars were gleaming. The roads weren't busy at the time, and it made it even more silent and peaceful. As you went down to the park, you took your iPhone out to listen to some music. You found that listening to songs help lighten up your mood, and they help you escape from reality.

 ( ♩♪♩♬rises the moon - Liana Flores♩♪♩♬ )

 This song made you happy, and you decided to play it on repeat. It was such a beautiful song that helped comfort you. You put the song on full volume to enjoy it even more and drown out the thoughts that were clouding your mind. Later, as you approached the park, you received a pat on your shoulder. You were surprised and looked towards who was talking to you. It was your s/o, and you were quite relieved. With a sigh, you quickly lowered the volume of your playlist. "Y/N! What are you doing outside so late?" You smiled a little and said, "I just wanted to have a picnic and watch the moon." Then your s/o replied, "Oh. That sounds nice. Mind if I join?" 

You smiled happily and said, "No, go ahead." You both enter the park and then find the perfect spot to admire the moon. You take a nice dark blue plaid picnic blanket out as your s/o says, "I can spread it for you. Don't worry about it." You agreed and just let them do it.

Next, you took a few small pillows out of your bag and placed them on the blanket. Afterwards, you took your little cooler bag and brought out small strawberry sandwiches you made. Your s/o asked with a sparkle in their eyes, "You made these? They look so good!" You turned to them as you took out your hydro flask with hot chocolate and two travel mugs. One was supposedly going to be for emergency, so you were lucky enough to bring two. Then you replied, "Yeah. It took me a while to perfect them after practicing." Your s/o took a bite out of it and said, "You did amazing." You looked at them to see how they would react and to see if they thought it was alright. Your s/o looked at you and smiled as they pat your head. They then said, "It tasted really good. You should make me some more sometimes, if you're up for it. I enjoy these a lot". You looked at him and grinned. "Then, you'll be seeing a lot of these sandwiches." The both of you relaxed and drank some of the hot chocolate.

 The moon was certainly astonishing as you looked to where the big dipper and the little dipper were. You admired how both of the constellations looked, but your attention went back to the moon. Your s/o secretly admired you with the sky as the background. You asked, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Your s/o replied without thinking and said, "Yes, it is." A few minutes later, they were looking back at the night sky. You took a small peek at your playlist to see what to listen to. For the time being, you put only one AirPod in your ear. That way, if your s/o said anything, you'd be able to hear. They noticed you moving around and asked, "What are you listening to?" They startled you a bit, and they stared at the extra AirPod in your AirPod case. "Can I listen?" they asked. You nodded, and one of your favorite songs began playing. 

 ( ♩♪♩♬ Moonlight- Chase Atlantic ♩♪♩♬)

You both loved this song. Your s/o stood up as they put their hand out to you. They asked with a smirk, "May I have this dance?". You were flustered and hoped the darkness of the night would hide the pink in your cheeks, but you took their hand regardless and said, "Sure." They took your right hand and held it as they had their other hand on your hip. You both stared into each other's eyes lovingly. You slowly began to sway under the moonlight. The music made it feel even more romantic.After the song ended, you both stopped. Your s/o looked at you and placed their hand onto the side of your cheek. You were a blushing mess, and they smiled at you as they gave a small kiss onto your forehead. Your face started to flush a bit and you rested your head onto their chest. They held you tightly as the moon shined brightly onto you two.

𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨: @Maria1Fate for making this whole thing a lot more better <3