𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

I was on my way to JJ's house to deliver a batch of cookies to him

I was on my way to JJ's house to deliver a batch of cookies to him. He always loved some chocolate chips cookies so I thought I would take some over to him just cause I was the nice girlfriend I was.

It was late and the sun had already gone down but I hoped JJ would still be awake. He was always a night owl.

Once I got to his house, I noticed all the lights were out and Luke's truck wasn't in the driveway. Maybe JJ was asleep.

I grabbed the contain of cookies out of the back and stepped out of my car. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door several times. There was no answer so I carefully entered. The house was dark and empty and strangely quiet.

I made my way through the trashy house until I found JJ's room. I slowly creaked open the door just enough to see his bed in the corner of the room. And there laid the boy.

His head and upper chest were laying on a pillow as his leg draped over it. One of his arms held the pillow close as his other arm wrapped around his torso so his hand was placed on his back as if it was pretending to be someone else's arm cuddling him.

He was so touch-deprived and it made me feel awful. He never received any kind of physical touch growing up besides punches and kicks being throw into his body.

I knew since the day we first started dating his love language was physical touch. He constantly had to be in physical contact with me. He was always touching me whether he was just holding my hand as we walked down the street, fiddling with my hair or my fingers when I sat next to him or on his lap, and even when we were just simply cuddling he would pull me as closely as I could possibly get and he absolutely loved when I played with his hair.

I smiled as I tiptoed into the room, sitting down the container of cookies on his nightstand before quietly crawling into bed with him. I slowly moved the pillow he was so desperately snuggling into and replaced it with my body. I removed his arm that was draped around him and replaced it with my own holding him close to me. I must have woke him cause I saw a small smile spread on his face as he moved even closer to me.

"What are you doing here this late?" I heard his low sleepy and raspy voice murmured under his breath as he kept his eyes closed.

"Brought you some cookies" I replied, tracing my fingertips over a scar on his back.

"Hm, I missed you" he uttered, opening his eyelids revealing his bright luminous blue orbs that looked tired.

" I was just here yesterday" I giggled, shaking my head before kissing his forehead.

"Felt like centuries" he whispered back. 

"Well, I'm here now," I told him, running my fingers through his thick blond locks.

"Thank god" he whispered, pulling me closer and pushing his body into mine as if we could get any closer than we already were.

I watched as his eyes fluttered closed once again and his breathing slowed. He was so peaceful and adorable when he was tired which had me smiling like a fool. Soon enough I found myself drifting off to the quiet sounds of his breathing.

Later that night I stirred awake and suddenly had the urge to get myself a small drink since my throat was kinda scratchy.

As slowly and quietly as possible I removed JJ's arms off me and I replaced myself with a pillow, in hope that I wouldn't wake him up.

As I was pouring a glass of ice water, I felt a pair of veiny hands being snaked around my waist along with a chin being placed on my shoulder.

"Why'd you leave?" A sleepy whine escaped his lips before a heavy exhale exited his nose.

"I was getting a drink. You want one?" I asked before taking a sip out of the glass.

"I want you to come back to bed with me" JJ whined again, burying his face in my neck.

I smiled thinking of how nobody else saw this side of JJ besides me. Usually, he was big bad, and tough as nails but when he was just with me and especially when he was tired he would turn into a big soft teddy bear.

"Ok, m'love, let's go," I said then took one last gulp before spinning around and leading him back to his bedroom.

He flopped onto the bed, his face smashing into the pillow. I giggled at his sleepy state before climbing into the bed with him, pulling the blankets over the both of us.

"Can I have a kiss before I go to sleep again?" JJ questioned, puckering out his lips.

I smiled before caressing the back of his neck as my lips met his. It was a quick, simple kiss but it was still sweet and passionate. As I pulled away, I saw a grin plastered on JJ's lips with his eyelids still closed.

"Is that new chapstick?" He murmured and I hummed in response. "Taste like cherries, I want more"

"Go to sleep" I rolled my eyes before pressing my face into the crook of his neck so I could fall asleep.

A/n:

This is my 100th imagine y'all!!!! That is insane and 351k views??? Wow thank you guys for letting this book come this far.