Oh... Oh Wow (Not a chapter)

Oh my goodness, I forgot wattpad existed and this was a platform I was on. Jesus Christ.  I was just scrolling through my email today and noticed wattpad sent me a few emails regarding comments left on my books and I totally just got reminded of all this. I truly haven't thought about this platform in at least 6 months. I was just glossing over these chapters and cringing at my writing, barely remembering when I actually wrote all that. I looked through the comments, too, and I found them all super sweet, cute, and funny. I just wanted to rant a little here and talk to you all, the readers. Well, if you don't mind that, that is.

I'm honestly debating whether or not I should pick this book up again. Maybe as a side project beside the novel that I'm actually working on over the course of this summer, maybe just as something to do as little warm-ups for the time I actually focus on writing the novel. Would you guys like, want and enjoy that? I promise you I've grown as a writer and fully cracked down on my writing style. I mean, I'm actually starting my own novel because of it! I haven't loss a love for writing, its just the flame of fanfiction dulled out a tiny bit for me. I've been keeping myself sharp with paragraph-styled roleplays and short stories involving my own OCs, and now that so much time has passed since I've actually written any fanfic, I'm honestly pretty willing to pick this hobby back up again! I'd love some reinforcement from you all, though. Just as a final push of motivation and the confirmation that yes, people want to see my writing again. 

Changing the topic from my want to return to this book, I really mean it when I say that I think all of you in the comment sections are really cool people, just from your small quips you leave under paragraphs of the book. I appreciate those quips, too. So much so I'm gonna leave my discord information in this chapter in case you wanted to interact with me, I'd be happy to get to know and become friends with all of you. Don't be afraid to reach out and send me a friend request! My disc is Caelum!!#8626 go ahead and add me :)

Thats all I wanted to say here!! Thank you for the support thus far on this book, words can't describe how thankful I am for it all! All my love <3