5

I woke up feeling extremely tired. I hopped out of bed, went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror for a good 5 minutes. The usual.

I looked hot in the mornings. I should look like that all the time.

brushed my teeth And ran downstairs almost grazing my knee on the broken handle that Sydney  managed to break. My nose met with the most scrumptious smell ever.

Fruits.

It was very rarely when my dad would make us breakfast but recently he has been on a roll. "Morning Sof" he said in a tired voice.

"Morning" I said yawning. I walked over to the family table and slammed my head on the surface. I heard footsteps running downstairs quite quickly and I lift my head up to see who it was. "Morning syd" dad said while handing her a bowl of fruits. She ran to the table and sat at her normal seat at the right end of the table.

I lift my head up from the table and start picking at my fruit. "Cole get downstairs before I get the cold water on you" dad yelled.

"Patience father" Cole said stomping down the stairs. He grabbed his food before speaking. "morning dad" he said in his raspy voice.

"morning C" he replied

Cole jogged to the table with his fruit and sat opposite me.

"Someone's not upset today" he says rolling his eyes.

"Someone's energetic today" I say attempting to copy him.

I start picking at my kiwis as dad stares at me. "You don't like kiwis?" Syd says with a confused look. I hum in response.

"wow really? You suck" Syd says. Cole high fives syd as I roll my eyes. A notification came up in my phone as I pick it up to look

 A notification came up in my phone as I pick it up to look

Roman was in college and that's why he was doing finals. It's kinda Cool having a friend that's older then you.

"Who is it?" Cole asked.

"It's Roman."

"Oh" he said and continued to eat his fruit.

"Dad you can have the kiwis." I said passing them over to him.

"Fine by me" he says greedily. I run upstairs and get dressed. I put on my tie and lanyard and grab my bag. I head down stairs to slip on my shoes and just wait for him to message.

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭:
Roman <3 : Im outside hurry up.
Me : hold on.
Roman <3 : no.
Me : your the one who offered to pick me up.
Roman <3 : I'm leaving.
Me : no your not.
Roman <3 : says who?
Me : jeez I'm outside.
Roman <3 : good.

I made it to school and told Roman goodbye but then pulled my hair. I try to return the favour but Before I could beat him to it he signals no with his hands. I laugh at him and leave to go into registration.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

I haven't done one of the talk thingys in a while but I wanted to ask about how the book is going. I also hate how I write when they are at school so from now on I'm going to be fast forwarding. Do you like it so far? Is there anything you want me to change or add? Let me know!