two

M/N yawned and sat up, soon noticing he was still in the shrine room

M/N yawned and sat up, soon noticing he was still in the shrine room. "Oh right.." He walked out and locked the door behind him. "Mom still isn't here great." He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen, bending down and opening the fridge. He groaned in annoyance as he noticed there wasn't any food. "Shopping after school I guess.." He mumbled and walked over to the couch.

He flopped down and felt around for his bag, grabbing it and pulling out his phone. "How long until school starts..? FUCK HOW AM I LATE AGAIN?!" He ran upstairs and got dressed, quickly coming back down and picking up his bag. He locked the door and ran to school. 'Fuck I could be a professional runner.' He thought to himself.

He arrived at the gates around five minutes later. He groaned as he saw the gates were locked. 'More hopping I guess..' He threw the bag over and climbed up.  He hopped down and picked it up, running inside the building. He ran through the halls eventually making it to his classroom. "Mr. L/N, how lovely of you to join us. Care to have a seat so I can begin class?" He sighed "Sorry teacher." He walked to his seat, his face burning in embarrassment. 'Off to a terrible start..'

"M/N why are you always late?" Kaidou looked at him

"M/N why are you always late?" Kaidou looked at him. "I don't fuckin know Kaidou the world just hates me." M/N sighed as he poked at his food. Saiki glanced at the two bored. 'Perhaps you always sleep in or you're just too lazy to move..' M/N looked up, noticing Saiki was staring. "What? Like what you see highlighter~" "Why am I highlighter again?" Saiki looked at him unfazed. "Your hair is bright pink."

Saiki rolled his eyes and looked back at his food 'Why does he say it like that isn't normal? I made it normal a while ago.' M/N leaned on his hand "First time I've seen you roll your eyes. Maybe you could make my roll back." He made tiny finger guns while Saiki stared at him blankly. "You're a strange 16 year old."

M/N shrugged, brushing some of his hair out of his face. "I know I am. Anyway I heard that we're supposed to get another new student tomorrow." Kaidou looked up "Another? We just got you! This has to be Dark Reunions doing. He's trying to distract me by giving me more friends!" M/N rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly. "Sure he is Kaidou."

M/N leaned on the gate, he seemed to be texting someone

M/N leaned on the gate, he seemed to be texting someone. Nendou noticed him from afar. "Psst guys I'm gonna go scare M/N!" "I don't know Nendou..That doesn't seem like a good idea." He laughed "I'll be fine!" He made his way over to M/N lifting his hands up and slamming them down on his shoulder, yelling "Boo!" M/N spun around and slapped him, quickly realizing who it was. "Oh my god goblin I am so sorry!" 

Nendou held his cheek "It's okay pal! You have a strong hit." Kaidou ran over, Saiki slowly walking behind him. "Nendou are you okay?! I told you it was a bad idea!" Kaidou began punching Nendou's side making him laugh. "Stop it that tickles!" M/N smiled at the two. "What did you need? I'm kinda in a rush here." "Ah I wanted to know if you wanted to get ramen!" He shook his head "Sorry I have some family business to deal with." Saiki looked at him. 'Family? Maybe his mom is home finally.'

Kaidou could get a word in a limousine pulled up. "Woah! Whose car is that?" M/N rubbed the back of his neck. "That's uh...my ride." "Are you rich or something?" "I-" M/N was interrupted by a man stepping out the car, opening another door. "Let's go young mas- M/N, your father awaits." He waved and got in the car, the man closing the door behind him. Saiki frowned. 'Something is off here..better follow.' He walked past the group unnoticed and teleported somewhere close enough to watch the car. 

M/N stepped out the car looking up at the massive gates in front of him

M/N stepped out the car looking up at the massive gates in front of him. "I hate this place." He walked up and pressed a button, a mans voice speaking from it. "It's your son open up bitch." He stood there for a few seconds before the gates opened. He walked in with a frown on his face. Saiki sat on top of a building, watching him enter. 'What is he doing?' He turned invisible and hopped down entering after him.

M/N made his way through the home entering a conference room. He glared at a man sitting in a chair. "Father." "Ah M/N how lovely of you to make it finally!" He rolled his eyes. "Cut the shit you asshole, what do you need? You only call me when you need something." His father rolled his eyes and leaned on his hand. "I'd like to offer you a position with me again."

Saiki, who had slid into the room before, quirked up a brow. 'I knew something wasn't right here.' "And why would I want to work with you?" M/N glared. "You could have money! And finally leave your mother behind along with that incident." He looked away, mumbling "You have no rights to speak on that topic." His father laughed and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'll give you time to think about it. If you say yes I'll actually consider you my son for once." 'Ouch this guys an asshole. Maybe I should sabotage his company.' Saiki thought before teleporting away.

M/N shivered slightly gaining his fathers attention. "Something wrong?" He shook his head and shrugged his hand off. "I'm leaving don't contact me again. I'm staying with my mother you bastard." He walked out the room and rushed out the house. 'God I despise that man.'

plot twists cause why not yknow? what do you guys think the incident it?

hope you enjoyed