54 : Love

"It's you, you comeback" he whisper on your ear, he smell so bad, the alcohol

You struggling to free yourself but eventually you manage it, you look his face

"W- who are you?" you ask him. He smile to you

"I'm your ex! that you cheated you bitch!!!" he groaning, raising his hand to slap you, you shut your eye tightly to wait for the slap .

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry my friend is so drunk" you hear another man voice as you open your eye. The man hand is stop up by

"Kim Taehyung?" you ask, he look at you but he look so pissed off.

"Take your friend" Taehyung throw his hand. His friends continue bowing to both of you then dragging him out.

"What you do here?" you ask him. He look back to you, feeling not good to see that man almost slapped you and you just let him.

"You not just let that man slap you" he ask, his voice sound different.

"I was shocked I don't have time to react" you explained yourself, it's true, you thought what the man said to you is true, since you lost your memories it's might be true
"Go home" he tell you, you look at him.

"Can i join you?" you ask him with flicking eye, Taehyung confuse for awhile but he can smell alcohol from you.

"Did you drink?" he ask you

"Yeah, i drink love" you say confuse, "What the fuck" Taehyung curse

"Wow that's hot" you mutter, Taehyung heard you .

He take your hand, holding your arm and bring you back to the bar, he don't drag your harshly but actually nicely, the crowd is giving him way to walk because he own the club and everyone know it .

"What the fuck Sunwoo, why you give her love?" Taehyung ask the one who served your drink, you just look at them

"Ah, she described what she felt which is "Frustrated" so i give her love? " Sunwoo say.

"It's to strong especially for her!" Taehyung glare him.

"I will keep it on my mind to never give your girl love " Sunwoo bow to Taehyung.

Taehyung glare him

"Let's go Haeun" he take your hand again.

"Yah! why so upset?" you stop him. He sighing "I'm not, now let's go i'll send you home" he say.

"No, i said I want to join you!" you being this bold is because of the strong drink that Sunwoo give you, it's slowly kicking in.

Taehyung look at you, scanning you, you look determine want to join him.

"Okay then don't regretted this tomorrow" Taehyung bring you to upstairs.

"Yah, where are we going?" you ask him so many times but he ignore you.